• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I really like the Wispmothers, and the Wisps. But I've only encountered 2-3 so far and I have played through most of the quests.

Where can I find some more?

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Why do you want them exactly? LOL. Anyway, there are some in Labyrinthian if you haven't gone through it before.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The only thing I can think of is to wait and let the locations you've already visited respawn. They seem to be fairly rare. I've only seen 2 or 3 myself.

Oblo

#swag
I'm not sure where they all are but I think it's really stupid that wisp wrappings aren't worth jack plops. I mean wispmothers are harder to find than dragon priests.

look for the blue bug creatures (Fireflys ) they will lead you to a whisp mother there are a few however not many and no qeusts as far as i could find , you will only encounter them by traveling (note , i only found them in the mornings and late afternoons dont know if this means anything or is just a coincodance )

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
i keep finding them just south of the sea of ghosts. it looks like they are more common around heavy snow

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Have you been to the Overlook just north of Orphan's Rock? I was level five and found it. In another game, I was level twenty and it was there. It's near the entrance of the southern entrance. I also encountered them in the woods at night, but Orphan rock is the only place i know they would be for sure... for the first time you find it.

redrkt

Premium Member
also there is one or more in Blackreach

BSE

I checked the wiki, and all it said was "in the mountain regions of skyrim."

Thanks random editors.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Thanks, will go hunting. Wish they could be summoned to fight for you.

chelz0r

There's a wispmother and three wisps at the Ruins of Rkund. They're in the southern mountains in the Rift, you approach them by going through Darklight Tower and exiting the big gate at the top floor.

SaveVsBedWet

wips.jpg

Dr. D'Irsei asked a passerby to snap this introspective photo right after she handled a denture reline on a wisp mother. She apparently couldn't find a sitter for the appointment and brought the kids, who were both surprisingly calm when the Dr. came out to the waiting room and fixed their overbites. Dr. D'Irsei made sure all three were resting comfortably with lollis in their mouths when she left.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Anyway, there are some in Labyrinthian if you haven't gone through it before.

That was my first wispmother encounter... needless to say... i got owned.

Phobos

Strange this was posted today. I have over 193 hours into my character and i just came across my second wisp mother today. My first was just north of windhelm that i found on my first trek to winterhold.

The one i found today was south of Riften, west of Lost tongue overlook. I dont want to give out spoilers but i can tell you the name of the landmark i found them at.

Jet

I checked the wiki, and all it said was "in the mountain regions of skyrim."

Thanks random editors.
Now I've gotta check all the creature types on this wiki to see all the bland unhelpful "where to find" descriptions.:D

There's a wispmother in Frostmere Crypt. She's unique (has a name and all), so I'm not sure if she would ever respawn or not.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Now I've gotta check all the creature types on this wiki to see all the bland unhelpful "where to find" descriptions.:D

There's a wispmother in Frostmere Crypt. She's unique (has a name and all), so I'm not sure if she would ever respawn or not.
It doesn't respawn and you get a sword during the dungeon quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts