• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the murder mystery be solved?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma watched as the medic did his work and she could tell Nikos wasn't comfortable with what was going on and he looked to be in a lot of pain. Nasuuma shook her head lightly and decided that she should help the bastard out. She knelt down next to the medic and began to use bandages to wrap over some of the many cuts on his body, putting some medicine on the bandage first before placing it on her patient.

Nasuuma carried ont o help Nikos and soon enough he was all bandaged up and had been given various different potions and remedies for his state. She couldn't tell if Nikos was internally injured or if these injuries could get better over time, but apart of her doubted it.
    " Okay we have to get him back to my house so I can run some tests and get him a nice bed so he can rest," the medic said to Nasuuma, Rowyn and Achilles obviously needing help to get him back to his house.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    The argonian was losing his strength, but it could be still a threat, so Linn reached for a platter from the counter, behind it the barmaid looked terrified with the conflict, to hit him or block a blow of his if he still had some of his beastly strength. As Ogar struggled with the mini-giant/argonian she looked into the ceiling and gasped. "How will we even carry him if he faints?"
    As the behemoth's momentum faded, she bashed her fists against the steel platter in order to mess up with his ears and make him lose coordination. "Why is that stuborn lizard still struggling?! Give up!"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Rowyn felt him take her hand again and felt him squeeze it tighter. She heard him whimper a soft low sound. There was no doubt that he was in a lot of pain, but right then, there wasn't time to worry about how much pain in he was in. It was all about the recovery. She watched as Nasuuma started to help wrap wounds and then she saw the medic finish his work. She leaned her face close to Nikos' ear and she whispered softly.

"We're about to move you...it's gonna hurt." She squeezed his hand before releasing it and finding a spot under his back to put her hands to help lift him up. She pressed lightly on the cloth she had put against the wound on his shoulder before taking that hand and putting it under his back as well.

"Ready when you are." She said as she prepared her legs to lift up and her arms to bear the load of Nikos' body.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma leant down and began to lift Nikos and she saw Rowyn doing to same. Nasuuma gave a little nod to Rowyn and with that Nikos was lifted up into the air and they began to make their way back to the medics house. The two women must of looked pretty strong, holding a fully grown man in their hands. Once they got outside the house the medic went inside first and then invited Rowyn, Nasuuma and Nikos.

Nasuuma lowered Nikos's limp body onto a small bed with the help of Rowyn. Once done the medic put a cool cloth of Nikos's head and then put a small vial to Nikos's lip.
    " This will make him go to sleep, but if you would like to say anything to him before he goes, then you will have a few minutes until the potion will work it's magic, but you will have to leave soon so I can run some tests," with that the medic walked away to leave the two women with Nikos.

Nasuuma had nothing to say to the man, but she was sure Rowyn did. Nasuuma left both Nikos and Rowyn in that room and she then left the medics house and on toward the inn. When she arrived there was sounds of fighting coming from inside and knew that it was between the giant argonian and the new investigators. Nasuuma walked in and looked at them, shaking her head at their stupidity.
    " Stop this at once!" she said as loud as she could.

Nasuuma didn't think it would make any difference her shouting so she just turned her head away from them and them and looked behind to see Nagisus.
    " What's wrong?" she asked, seeing the expression on his face and she instantly knew something was up.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus turned around to see Nasuuma.
    "I was investigating, in case the murderer struck while these dunderheads were bickering. And as it would turn out, there were bodies in a building I found. Their throats had been slit and one of them was missing its eyes. The other had a burnt face. It could have been somebody else...an angry skooma dealer or a violent mugger. But I'm not willing to take that chance. Do you...want to see them? You could try to deduce...uh. Something." He took a small bottle of brandy from his pocket and took a quick drink to calm himself down. "The building looked like an old disused skooma den. The dust was thin, the dealer and the users can't have left long ago. Our best bet is to go back to the bad neighbourhood and ask around. I'll protect you so you don't get knifed or robbed."

Falaember

southern mom
    The Argonian falls and she turns to Thrain. "Now that all of this is over with, you must explain to me what it is that you know." She states with a slight smile, a strand of hair falling over her eyes. "I wonder what it is that was said while I was out of the room." She thinks, slight worry lining her face. Quickly wiping the look from her face, she smiles and looks at everyone.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    The Inquisitor looked at the paper littering his desk. His considered taking a more hands off approach. After all he had been quite busy yet no real progress from what he could see. The Inquisitor decided he would got out, not before grabbing his Thalmor robes from the chest in his study. Time to get back into this story, He thought with a giggle.

Writes-Many-Posts

Linn was surprised by the question Jazlyn made. The argonian had no response and things were finally straighting up as Nasuuma wanted. "Errm... You wanted him alive?" Linn asked, clearly remembering the initial purpose of the poison: Kill quickly. The argonian was still breathing heavily, but every time slower and weaker. She took a look around everyone in the room, who didn't appear very happy with her news. "We can still ask him whatever you need to know."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma listened as Nagisus and gave a little, reluctant nod and then began to make her way to the front door of the inn. Nasuuma gave a glance back at Nagisus and waved her handto becon him to come with her. Nasuuma and Nagisus made their way down to the dark area of town, which was a n unpleasant and quite disturbing place, and she hated going down there, not because she was scared of the crooks and thieves, just because it was dark and a little strange.

It had always given her that feeling, always sending a shiver down her spine, she just didn't know why. Nasuuma and Nagisus walked along the darkened streets and she they didn't see many people on their way, just a few, who didn't look completely what you would call 'normal', but what is normal? Nagisus showed Nasuuma to the place where the mascare took place and once they got there Nasuuma looked at Nagisus.
    " So should we go in?"

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He stood up looking down at lizard not moving. His rage still strong in his veins, he let out a growl kicked him in his head. He looked around slowing his breathing down and wondering how Thrain would respond. He walked up the stairs to Jazlyn not sure she would react to what he was about to do. He wrapped her in his arms holder her close to his chest. " Don't you ever do that again. I would lose all meaning to my life if something happened to you. Your my life."
    After his last sentence he let go and walked back down stairs grabed a bottle of mead off the bar and went to the back corner by himself.

Falaember

southern mom
    She blinks and watches him as he walks off. "What did he just say?" She thinks, slightly dazed. The adrenaline leaves her system and she slowly walks down to the bar. She grabs a bottle of mead and sits next to Ogar. Unsure of what to say, she simply sits there and sips on her mead. "Did he mean just as family or something more? It's so hard to read him sometimes. Even though I've been with him for a little while now, I still can't always read him." She thinks.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "Put it this way. I used to want to be a bard as a lad. I failed not due to a lack of ability, but for my bad taste. Here's a verse from a tune about myself.
    'l could swallow a live skeever head
    With jam and two slices of bread,
    For have I an un-gagging gullet of steel
    I could swallow a slug, or a worm or an eel!'
    Let's go in."
    Nagisus jiggled the door handle. For a moment, it wouldn't budge, but he quickly caused it to burst open. It was gorier than expected. Blood and brains were splattered across the floor and walls. An eerie buzz, sequentially interrupted by the pitter-patter of a rat's foot upon wood. There were piles of bleeding chunks of muscle in every corner, and around the room were bloodied bones. Only one part of the deceased remained intact - the heads, shoved upon sharpened sticks, their expressions wiped from their horrifically blank faces.
    "I hope you're as used to blood as me."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma walked inside and what lay within was truly horrific and disgusting. Blood and gore was spread across the room, pieces of bodies were spread around the place, in a bloody massacre. Nasuuma walked around, her nostrils filling up with a nasty pong of blood, death and decay.
    " Holy s**t I think the murderer went a bit too far here..." she said slightly sarcasticly, looking towards the spikes where the heads of the two victims were.

Nasuuma was completely horrified at what had happened and she couldn't believe the death count had got this high so quickly. Why haven't the inquisitiors done anything? So many have died and they still don't do anything really to make a difference. Nasuuma shook her head at the scene and she then left the building, feeling sick to her stomach.
    " Nagisus Im afraid your gonna have to do this along as I..." before she could continue she was sick all over the ground infront of her, creating a puddke of sick.
    " Yeah Nagisus, just go in alone, Ill stay here,"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Rowyn took a seat next to Nikos with her hands clasped together on her knees. She watched as the man wrapped his shoulder in bandages. She was nervous, and a little numb. The man that had been "fixing up" Nikos nodded to her and left to go into another room. Now there was only waiting. Waiting for Nikos to wake up or become clear enough through the pain to talk with her clearly. She didn't want to rush him though, despite her burning curiosity. So she sat with her hands in her lap and stared at her fingers through the curls of her red hair that was hanging in front of her face.

Writes-Many-Posts

Linn backed away from the argonian that was slowly dying. Or at least it looked like it. With all the fighting, she had lost track of Nasuuma and Nagisus again. "Why can't this team stick together? There is a murderer on the loose!" She walked to the fireplace and took out a string of her pocket. She tangled it around her fingers and played with the string for a while, embracing the warmth of the fire. She then readied her bottle of poison and tied it to the bow in order to make poisoning the arrows easier. She corked it back and put her bow back on its place. The argonian still complained with the pain, showing he was feeling both the poison and the brawl remains. "Urghh...!" She still thought about helping him, but as everyone seemed careless about it, she remained uncomfortable in her warm seat. "I hate watching people suffer, no matter what they did or intended to do."

Her stress was raising and the argonian's death was delaying more than what she expected. In a despair, she got up and whispered to him. "Calm down, it will end soon." In a hurry she reached Thrain and, with her hands trembling from what she had caused, she asked in a usual innocent tone. "Do you need any infromation from him or can we put himm out of his misery?" "These are the moments that make me regret I denied watching Maquiavel torture Maul... That would have made me tougher in this matter."

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    "Can you keep him alive for a hour or two?" Asked Thrain not letting one die so unfortunately, "He is now a keep element to this investigation, and Jazlyn such matters will be discussed in do time." Thrain said taking in charge of the ordeal in the Inn. Thrain walking to the Lizard and putting his mouth to its ear. "You should have listened to reason but I have some words for you." Thrain whispered sharply, Thrain looked up at Ogar. "I need to you strap him to a chair, and Lynn slow the process of the poison." Thrain ordered as he put his maces on to his belt.

Falaember

southern mom
    She hears Thrain and simply takes another drink of her mead, finishing it off. After receiving another one, she stands and looks at the Argonian. "All I want to know right the minute it why he was after me. Plus there's the part of what part in the murders he has." She states, taking another drink. "I wonder how long till we figure all of this out." She thinks, looking at the bottle of mead.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    "Pure magic flows through your veins, pure power. He is of a Defcane descent I am guessing or a different clan. He can sense your power and in his nature gain your power if he devours you. And well he is a not part of the townsfolk, and not just a plain stranger in the woods. He probably is part of the new inquisitor group that has joined this investigation, also with him alive I can see why he was asked to join them and such." Thrain said depicting the entire scenario of what he knows briefly. "Now that is done let's continue." Thrain said as he looked at everyone is the room. Thrain realizing that he just let them in on Jazlyn's tiny secret, he then positioned himself in front of the door once more. "Also note that this entire time, the murder/murders has taken our disputes with the inquisitor's as opportunities to murder their targets. So the sooner we finish with the murders, Miss Jazlyn you will be under my protection and I will show you what I know of this magic." Thrain fully explaining what has been happening throughout the days they have been there.

Writes-Many-Posts

Linn immediatly shook her head and hurried to the lab again. A few eggs of spiders and deathbell flowers were in the edge of the table. She quickly grabbed them and grinded them in the bowl. Instead of a potion, the mix of the ingredients turned into a green dust. She rushed back to the argonian who was twisting himself in a looking-like horrible pain. She touched his nose with the bowl and whispered "Just smell it..." The argonian inhaled the dust's smoke and Linn put it on the table. "This won't slow down his death much, but it makes the pain much more bearable and it will be easier for him to talk." "Thank the gods... I was almost in a pain as bad as his with this let him suffer scheme..." She picked up a chair and put it close to the argonian, so that Ogar wouldn't have to carry him for too long. Thrain spoke some information about Jazlyn's magic. "Non of my concern there..." Then he spoke about the behemoth's affiliation. "Bad guy or not, he is still a human... noid. Lizard man. A being that feels. Let's make either a painless end for him, or no end at all."

Falaember

southern mom
    She hears Thrain's explanation and shrugs slightly, not fully understanding. "If this is true, then what do you think it is that caused me to forget all of it?" She pauses for a moment, trying to decide if she should mention the memory she had. "I had a memory earlier. It wasn't much but it was something. I was fighting with someone, but that's all i remember."

She squats in front of the Argonian, taking a closer look at him. "Ugly fellow aren't you?" She thinks, curling her nose. "Um, guys. Where's Nag and that Nasuuma chick at?" She asks, standing and looking around.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts