• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the murder mystery be solved?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    (Happy new years)

Xander walked slowly through the forest. His arm was dangling at his side dragging a hunter. The man was still unconscious yet Xander attended to end the man. He stopped near a huge tree and lifted the man by his head. He held him at eye level and took a wiff.

He frowned realizing it was Elf..He could smell the glass and energy on the beings skin. He was very picky about his meals. The lizard threw the elf to the side. At the sound of a crack Xander continued into the town.

He was hungry and bored. He wore an Iron tunic with steel plated pants and pointed bear skin boots. He took in a wiff and grinned. He smelled a bunch of nords and a few orcs. His favorite was breton and orc. He caught himself drooling thinking of it. He wiped his mouth and continued walking.

He was truly lost. The inquisitor was looking for his comrades but sadly he didn't know their scent. He calmed down and leaned against an inn. He could tell the place was an inn due to the smell of cook meat and mead. He hated the smell of cooked meat. He preferred his prey raw.

He took another wiff and smelled Kin. It was another Argonian in the town. He sighed and stayed posted. The 6'5 lizard hoped not to stand out. Nor did he want to be questioned.
    " I'm not one to wait...."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Xander was about to go find something to eat until he smelled the fire. It was quick and intense. As if a sudden burst of energy or a visit from a daedric lord. Xander's curiosity got to him as he followed it. He walked for a few minutes and found the source. He stopped 6 yards from the source. Xander took a wiff and was shocked to smell nothing but energy...electrical...glassy....fire...something else that was indescribable. perhaps it was frost since his nose started to grow cold.

He crouched and sat on his bottom waiting for the finger to move. He breathed calmly hoping for a brawl. His hands were ready to kill.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He nodded to Thrain, realizing he was in his own thoughts he walked downstairs and outside. As he walked out he saw the biggest Argonian he had seen in a long time. Something seemed wrong though. With Jazlyn missing he headed in the same directing, but a good 30 yards to the right and behind. As they got closer he saw Jazlyn. He quickened his steps straight for her, he put himself between the two.

All the while he quickly drew his rare hammer. His eyes full of fury and the thought of her being in danger. Once there he face the lizard now sitting down but looking in no apparent direction. Ogar found that part strange. He spoke quickly not trying to be quiet. " Jazlyn no more games you come with me now back to the inn! Do not leave my side the whole time on our way there. Once there go to Thrain and don't leave his side. "

( P.S. Em wont be back for a couple days so we can't really go to far. he has a big part in this. )

Falaember

southern mom
    She looks at him funny, not exactly sure what it is that's going on. The fire in her hands increase in size as she feels his tension. She looks around, not really able to see much. "What is it that has you so freaked out Ogar?" Almost as soon as she asks, something in the air feels different. Someone or something around them is powerful.

"What is it that's out there?" She thinks as she looks around. She thinks that she sees something a little ways off, but she's not really sure. The tension she's feeling from Ogar is making her feel uncomfortable. She has never felt this much tension from him before. As the thought of her being followed sinks, she begins to feel even more uneasy .

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma walked into the town and began looking for the inn, but first she wanted to head back to the house Lilith invited them into. She arrived and was about to open the front door when she saw it was ajar. Nasuuma was certain she had closed it before, but had it been opened once again? Very slowly and cautiously Nasuuma entered to be engulfed in the smell of death and the smell of recently deceased bodies. Nasuuma ran into the lounge and what she saw horrified her to the extreme and she nearly fainted at the sight of what was before her eyes. There before the fire, where the young caring, loving Khajiit girl used to be all curled upon a ball was now replaced by a bloody mess and the still lifeless body of Ravora the young Khajiit girl lay.

The Khajiit was so kind and happy, but now she was an emotionless, torn up body, blood spread all over her beautiful fur. Nasuuma threw her hands over her face as tears began to run down in large drips of water. Everything was going wrong, two people dead in the last few hours. Could it get any worse? Nasuuma ran from the lounge and refused to look any where else in case of others who may now be dead. Nasuuma ran outside and kept running, pushing past people as she did so until she ran into Rowyn and when she did so she fell to the floor, right underneath the inquisitor.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    (I think you meant Rowyn instead of Ravora ;))

Rowyn nearly stumbled when the Dunmer female fell to the ground before her. It wasn't hard to recognize the emotion that played across her face or to feel the static and dread that hung around the aging woman. She recognized the woman as Nasuuma, the woman that had let her come inside to ask for her witness accounts of that fight. Rowyn realized that this woman was also a vigilante, but she pushed that information to the side while she quickly crouched to the ground to place her hands on the Dark elf's shoulders.

"What did you see?" She asked in a calm 'you-better-tell-me-all-you-know-now' tone. Rowyn's eyes searched her fearful ones. It felt like there was a plethora of information to be had, like there was something big that Rowyn had been missing all along. Like there was something happening right under her nose.

"You have to tell me everything in order for this to stop." Suddenly Rowyn looked around, paranoid. She brought her gaze back to the woman, her own face one of worry but defiance.

"Please, take me to where the others are. The Argonian man will vouch for me." She pleaded to her before adding, "I fear it's the only safe place. If there is one at all..."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma felt the inquisitors hands on her shoulder and Nasuuma looked at Rowyn feeling the tears now beginning to stop. She whipped her face with her sleeve and began to take deep breathes to call herself. Nasuuma listened to what the inquisitor said, but she was unsure if shen should say anything or not. On one hand she could tell her and Rowyn might help, but on the other hand she might go and betray what she said and arrest them all so Nasuuma decided to stay with another option.
    "The Khajiit Rovora... Is... is... dead," she said giving a little sniffle and whipping the snot from her nose.
    "As for the others I am unsure of their location," Nasuuma said which was actually quite true considering she didn't actually know most of the people.
    "I don't know anything else, now please can you help me up?"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Rowyn nodded to her and held out her hand for the woman. She had been looking at Nasuuma's face carefully as she responded and she decided that she had been telling her the truth.

"You go find the others and get word to me. I'm going to go start the procedures for Ravora. Perhaps there are some clues there." She said gently to her. She looked around and patted Nasuuma on the shoulder.

"Just ask Nagisus." She said before she brushed past her to head towards the house that held the body of the unfortunate Khajiit.

JBar2531

Achilles saw Rowyn and Nasuuma talking and decided that he should listen. They were talking about Ravora, a Khajiit that was now dead. Once he realized that Ravora was a member of the vigilantes, he decided to check the house out for himself. As he walked in he instantly recognized the smell of death. "Disgusting. It must have been one of the Inqusitors." Achilles thought to himself. He moved into the bedroom closest to the door when he heard footsteps. "plops!" Achilles jumped into the closet and slowed his breathing. "I hope she didn't hear me or I'm fluffed."

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Thrain walking outside to find Ogar and Jazlyn, Thrain now armored up once more his large hands gripping his maces. "Inside both of you curfew is starting and there will be guards everywhere." Thrain said simply as then turned around and headed back into the inn waiting for them to follow.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He hears Thrain, and sees Jazlyn heading back towards the Inn. He starts walking back toward the Inn, keeping himself between Jazlyn and the big Argonian. His muscles staying tense, his grip on his hammer never tightening. He walks inside the Inn behind Jazlyn.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Linn gasped relieved when Jazlyn came inside. "See? I told you she was okay!" "About knowing it... well, not that much..." She finally finished the last of the mead and put the tankyard aside. "So when are we meeting Nagisus and Nasuuma? I look forward to know the person that decided to reforge justice here!" Linn said, standing up from her chair walking to the three of them that just came in.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He looked back toward the door. Then back toward the group. " I just saw the biggest lizard that I've ever seen in my life. He had to be as tall if not taller than me and the same in broadness. I didn't get a good feeling from him, er, or her either. We have to keep our guard up tonight. "

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Xander sighed realizing his prey was gone. He waited for about 3 mins until they left. He sniffed and got up , following their scent. He traced it to the inn. He smiled and decided this is where the "herd" would be staying.
    He scratched his chest and drew a small triangle under the doorknob. He did it so he would be able to come back and know,since his blood has a very distinct scent.

The argonian slid his teeth over his razor sharp teeth. He walked towards the forest and sat on a log. He was lonely. He yearned for an ally. He needed the other inquisitor but had no idea where to find he/she. He sighed full of sorrow. The argonian stood and paced in a circle deep in thought. "Attack Tonight? Tommorrow? I wait?" He wasn't good with decisions. He nodded knowing his answer.

Xander walked back to the Inn and sniffed around. He found a shop. The Lizard backed all the way into a wall. He slid his back down and sat, waiting.. He was in between 2 shops secluded in the shadow. Xander hissed in the anticipation..

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    Well well look who's back. Guys I'm back and I'll be active this time. I spoke to death and he let me back in so expect to see me around.:)"

Sent with my mind.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    (OOC- Romulus was an old member, he started from the start, but sadly left us so he has returned, so welcome back rom.)

Nasuuma accepted Rowyns hand and she stood up and began to brush herself off. She noticed Rowyn say something gently under her breath, but Nasuuma decided to ignore it. She then listened as Rowyn said to talk to Nagisus and it dawned on Nasuuma that Nagisus had made dealings with the fluffing god damn inquisitors. It burned up inside Nasuuma to know one of her team were making deals with their enemies. She shook her head and was about to say her thanks when Rowyn brushed past her and walked off.
    "Damn you Nagisus!" Nashua thought angrily walking away to the inn.

Nashua came to it and saw a group of four people talking to each other. Nasuuma was about to walk straight past them then she saw Thrain.
    "Oh my god Thrain how are you, are you ok? Has anything bad happened to you? And where is Nagisus, I need a serious talk with him and who are all these people?" Nasuuma said noticing how many questions she was asking, but all those things she needed to know.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Linn noticed another person coming inside the inn and talking to Thrain. Could she be the head of the team? Nasuuma? "Who is this?" The nord asked, hoping the leader would drive them to a better path than pushing innocent people and committing crimes against the hold they were trying to help. "I am Linn Sypho, here to aid solving the murders." As she approached the newly-arrived woman.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts