• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the murder mystery be solved?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    (( Znow, you're all dressed differently, but the Inquistors all wear either Crusader-ish steel helmets or steel helmets that DON'T cover your face most of the time. It's your choice which style, I prefer crusader :u Also Znow, I trust this niceness is just a facade, as Inqs and Invs hate eachother :p ))

Nagisus had already walked into the kitchen when Rowyn began speaking to Nasuuma. "I was involved. Some ruddy rootworm came up to me while I was guarding the house and beat me down to Is-Not's knees. Almost froze to death out there because nobody helped me inside. Now leave me alone so I can make some warm stew." Nagisus began slicing up some meat he had found in the pantry, along with various vegetables. He threw it all in the cooking pot and took a canteen of water that was on the counter, pouring that in. He then took out a throwing knife and tossed it at the wood under the fire, which then lit up. Enchanting, he thought, you can't beat it. Nagisus let the stew broil for a few minutes, then poured it into some bowls and handed a bowl to everyone, along with a spoon. Sitting on a wooden chair by a small table and sipping the stew, he said to the Inquisitor, "Don't worry. I don't feel as hateful of you. Until you do something bad in front of me, and though I have a nagging feeling you will, I will listen to you. Especially as it seems you're here to apologise for your friend who beat me into unconsciousness. Still, I don't quite know why he took me shopping for handbags. That was the weird part. And what was really weird was that everything was bright pink. Even my eyelids."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    ((Well that's news to me...about the helmet anyways :/))

Rowyn watched as the red-headed man awoke and started sharpening his weapon. The Argonian that had fought with Nikos was making stew, and all of them were being hostile. She bit her tongue and cleared her throat.

"I only came about the disturbance last night. If you would cooperate, give me each of your names, tell me what happened in your words, I would leave you all quicker." Her voice was still gently but there was a tiny bite to it. A bite that held authority and the want to be quickly and efficiently done. You would think that since they are vigilantes, by how they're acting, that they would be easier to work with. You would think that they would be polite since I'm already in their home...but of course not. Inside her mind she sighed, her eyes taking on a tired look as she opened her book and took the pencil from behind her ear.

"So shall we start now, or continue with this 'I know what you are' bullplops? Frankly, I'm tired of it. I know you all know what I am."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma noticed Alex showing hostility towards Rowyn and Nasuuma knew that no one was comfortable with Rowyn's presence. Nasuuma listened to what Rowyn was saying and Nasuuma was also confused why Valina was being so nice to Rowyn, but it was probably because Velina didn't know who the inquisitors were propaly and she didn't know what some inquisitors did to people eighter.

Nasuuma was also very confused why Rowyn was being so nice as most inquisitors were evil, malicious bastards who didn't care for anyone. Nasuuma watched as Rowyn took out her book and she also took out a pencil.
    " You may ask us questions if you'd like, but I want to make sure that you don't have any weapons on you and also watch your tongue as you are not what we would say to be a 'friend'!" Nasuuma said angrily at Rowyn.
    " My name is Nasuuma now get on with the questions!"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    "Thanks for stating the obvious..." She mumbled as she wrote down Nasuuma's name and Valena's name.

She pulled back her coat and showed the jeweled dagger on her hip. She took it out and handed it to Nasuuma.

"Does that make you feel better?" She kept her hand on it so Nasuuma couldn't take it, but she wasn't holding it right to use it anyways.

"I want to ask that everyone else also put their weapons away." And then the knocking came harder and Rowyn took her dagger closer to her person. Please don't be Nikos...

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    (( Just a quick note death, I wasn't being hostile towards Rowyn. ))

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    Alex approached the door, her blade resting gently on her shoulder. The night before made her very angry and she was willing to kill these inquistors in a moment. She opened the door to see a drunken man before her but none the less was a member of the inquistors.

"Speak fast or I'll have your guts on the floor."

Alex pointed her blade at the man's stomach, getting ready to rend cloth and flesh in a instance

((Sorry for no color and bad spelling, my laptop is fried and I'm on my Xbox))

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma watched as Rowyn took out her dagger and shwoed it to Nasuuma. Rowyn still had a tight grip on it like she didn't want it to be taken away from her. Nasuuma also listened to what Rowyn wanted everyone to do, put away their weapons. Nasuuma took the dagger out of her pocket and placed it on a side table it the main corridor.
    " There my weapon is..." Nasuuma began before hearing a large bang on the door and as the bang got louder Alex walked towards it and Rowyn had taken out her own dagger and was gripping onto it.

When Alex opened the door there stood the drunked from last night who was fighting with Nagisus and Nasuuma then became worried about how Nagisus might react to seeing the man who brought him unconscious.
    " Alex I'll handle this." Nasuuma said placing her hand on Alex's shoulder as to tell her that everything was ok.
    " What do you think your doing here Inquisitor? You think we will take kindly to you after what you did to one of us yesterday?" Nasuuma said in frustration, wanting to get a knife and slit the perfetics mans throat.

JBar2531

Achilles woke up and noticed Alex hadnt returned with the rest of the group. He decided to walk into town amd check out his house. He jumped and caught the ledge above the cave and pulled himself up and started towards town... When he arived at his house he looked towards Liliths and saw a man at the front door.
    "This cant be good..."
    Achilles walked behind the man, drawing his bow.
    "Something wrong here?" Achilles said with a smile.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Ooooh kinky~ Is that how you like to play?" Nikos purred dangerously and pressed forward a little so the the blade pierced his flimsy undershirt. "Because I'll dance to any tune you could play with those lips~"
    Women, no matter how disguised, were obvious to his trained eyes and the slight curves were enough for Nikos to tell she wasn't as 'man' as she appeared...
    Hang on...wasn't she the one...
    His parrelel trains of thought were interrupted by the appearance of another woman (though not as disguised). His face had a charming expression with a trickster-esque smile, showcasing his pearly whites. His eyes, shamelessly, had a look at where all men look, and his eyebrows raised in approval.
    "I meant no disrespect, you must disregard my inebriated state last night...I am generally an amiable soul around any creed, good company I've been told...." He looked past them into the house and thought 'better company than those sods in there' to himself.
    But then another man showed up and deathly anger flashed across Nikos' face for a split second, before returning to his default charm.
    "Does it look like something is wrong?" He bit through his teeth with a sarcastic smile and cock of the head.

EleanorUnicorn

"I want to ask that everyone puts their weapons away" immediately said Rowyn the female Nordic Inquisitor after taking a note of their names, holding back her cloak to reveal a secured jewelled dagger at her hip and showing it to Nasuuma. Valena was not sure if this was to show threat or pride of the weapon.. Nasuuma grudgingly did as she was asked, placing her own white hilted dagger upon a side table in the corridor.

Valena stood uneasily, the comfortable atmosphere deteriorating rapidly. Her mind raced to the whereabouts of her own weapon in case she needed it. Her bow was in the corner of the other room, but she always concealed a dagger in each boot for emergencies.. A Bosmer should never be unprepared or unarmed. Before she could think any more there was a huge hammering upon the door, someone slamming their fists upon the frozen wood.

She looked over Nasuuma's shoulder as Alex, the red headed man with the katana resting on his shoulder, opened the front door.. Only to be faced with the drunken Inquistor who had attacked Nagisus last night, still slightly swaying as he stood in the porch. An icy wind swept through the door and into the main room, although Valena was not sure it was the cold which made her shudder..

"Speak fast, or I'll have your guts on the floor." the red headed man snarled, pointing the end of his sword directly to the Inquisitors stomach.

"Alex, I'll handle this." Nasuuma quickly stepped over and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, as if to tell him to back off. Alex slowly sheathed his sword, though the look of hatred did not dissapear from his eyes. Nasuuma stepped forward. "What do you think you're doing here Inquisitor? You think we'll take kindly to you after what you did to one of us yesterday?"

Valena's mind flashed back to the fight, the attack she had interrupted with a swift arrow the previous night. The way she remembered it, she had been so happy to see the house in the distance, the first one she had seen for many miles. The lights and promise of warmth and a cosy bed had drawn her closer, only for her to hear the shattering of glass and angry shouts. Valena had sneaked close to the house and seen the drunken Inquisitor standing over Nasuuma as if to strike her, which is when Valena decided to intervene with a warning shot. Anyway, after all the confusion of last night here he was again. And judging by the looks of him he had a score to settle..

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((Alex, he's good at spotting da wimins ;) ))

"No need to bring up past grudges man, besides is your broken window of much importance right now, at this minute?"

Yet, after his hard eyes had finished analysing Achilles, he turned his head to look in a predatory fashion at Alex; winking with a dangerous smirk curving his lips in an slight upward direction.
    "So," he exclaimed in sudden gleeful exuberance, clapping his hands together with gusto, "why's everyone so spiky?"

Yet, seeing all the woman in the house, his smile increased. "Oh I understand...is it some kind of warrior harem? Do I have to pay to get in?"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma saw Achilles arrive and she saw him put up a bow at the Inquisitor and they both had a little discussion. Nasuuma saw the stupid fluffing Inquisitor fgive little childish smirks which angered Nasuuma to see someone so giddy proably about the amount of girls in the house.
    " Why is everyone so spiky? Why is everyone so spiky?" Nasuuma said with escalating frustration.
    " Yes you do have to pay to get in... by slitting your own throat!" Nasuuma shouted at him in anger.

EleanorUnicorn

Valena didn't know who this man standing in the door was, or where he had came from, but judging by Nasuuma's reaction he was clearly not welcome around here. He made a comment, inquiring as to why she was so "spiky" and if the house was some kind of "warrior harlem". Nasuuma had then instantly drawn a bow concealed in the back of her dress and pointed it at the Inquisitors face, snarling, and suggesting that he should perhaps slit his throat as payment of entry.

Valena stepped forward, slightly scared by the wrath of the beautiful white haired Dunmer. No doubt she was intelligent and a capable warrior, yet she seemed quick to temper. Ever curteous, Valena spoke gently to her new friend.

"Nasuuma, let us listen to the man. Drawn weapons are no use in times of talk and negotiation, they only add threat and lead to violence. Let the man speak. We shall see what he has to say. If anything must lead us to violence, let it be his words and not our prejudgment."

The Bosmer focused her golden eyes upon Nikos. "Speak, inquisitor. We are neither criminals nor running a harlem. What is it that you wish to discuss with us?"

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Ohohohoo," Nikos chuckled at the angered woman and filled the doorframe with his tall, muscular frame; grabbing the top of the frame with his hands. "We can always role play the savage and the civilised, those ones always end in...'interesting' situations..." He smirked toothily; licking one of his incisors. His eyes flicked over the the almond eyed dunmer and winked at her with a smile. "Listen to this o' wise and beautiful one, who I must say...has incredibly intriguing eyes..."
    "But alas," he sighed, puffing out his cheeks, "I haven't come to flatter and gawk, I have come for my companion." He looked past them all and towards Rowyn, giving the female inquisitor a nice wave.
    "Darling, are we off? Wait..how come you get invited in?"

JBar2531

Achilles saw the Inquisitor man check Alex out. "Maybe he's one of those confused guys, and doesnt know shes a woman." Achilles thought to himself.
    "Yes, I think you should be off..." Achilles trailed off as he noticed the other Inquisitor. Too bad she was an Inquisitor. She was beautiful, but she was probably deadly.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    (OOC: SOOORRRY! for the late reply been crazy busy exams next week!)

Thrain being particularly quiet throughout this whole scene, his body tense weapons ready at any sign of battle, or wrong doing. "If you ask me, I say we talk. Weapons be sheathed and placed downward, this way bosses can talk." Thrain said with a hint of order in his voice, "Or we can kill each other right here right now and never solve the murder. Your choices on this one, because I can here for a f***fing favor and trust me I am not dying because some bloody mer and men can't f***fing talk without raising their goddamn weapons!" Thrain's voice rang throughout the room with a loud but solid tone. "And you!" Thrain's said with a hint of annoyance in his voice while pointing at the tall figure in the door way. "For the love of Talos shut up please, I am tired of your voice. Oh and if you come inside i'll bash your bloody skull in." he said with a massive grin on his face. "However you can stay at the door way as much as you please." Chuckled Thrain offically moving into the middle of the room.

Thrain always being able to shut people up, and or break their face. It normally depends on how he is feeling at the momment. Thrain's stockiness is very apparent and makes up for his lack of height, if anyone truly looked at Thrain for awhile they would notice he is no mere Bosmer from the mountains. Thrain starts to think his body still tense a bit of sweat rolling down his neck onto his chest plate, his beard covering up most of his chest plate, he is still holding on to his new found rum earlier that morning and his other hand griping one of his maces. He starts to realize that as much as it would be easier for them all if they just shut up and did their jobs, but also knowing if that happened it would be a bloody shock and he would have to drink another six to eight bottles of rum for that to sink in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts