OOC When Snow Turns to Blood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ok your in :)

UnLonged

True to the Name
    (By far, the douchiest character I have created.)

Name: Erikk Lightbane
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: 5'8" in height. Gaunt facial structure. Scar across right eye, rendering blindness. Graying partially raised hair. Receded hairline. Graying goatee. Light body build with a burn scar embellishing the upper back portion of the body. Wears fine clothing topped with a black cloak with golden edges.

Class: Mage (Alteration)

Combat: Erikk utilizes alteration magic for both offense and defense. Proficient in hand-to-hand combat, Erikk augments his fighting prowess by rendering his fists as tough as ebony metal. Having a greater understanding of telekinesis over regular practitioners, Erikk's use of telekinesis can reach offensive measure by increasing the forces at work - this allows Erikk to deliver blows at a distance, with the power of the blows proportional to the distance between he and the target; the farther the target, the less damage is dealt.

Personality: Arrogant and self-righteous, Erikk holds extreme hatred towards those who see him as a push-over and to those who question his ways. Cold, ambitious and conniving, he - more often than not - would gladly sacrifice a life other than his own for the furtherance of a plan he has hatched. Quite snobbish, he finds pleasure from seeing people who are inferior to him.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    You're in, Ovalteenies.

Boudica, if you want a space as an Inquisitor you'll need to post your character card soon!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ok so when and if Boudica posts we still need two people and I have asked someone to join so if they then we only need one person so get some people!!!

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Name - Nikos Dolvari
    Age - 28
    Race - Imperial
    Gender - Male
    Class - Warrior/Weapon Master
    Occupation - Inquisitior

Appearance - A strongly built 6'1" imperial with olive skin, unusually amber eyes and a messy crop of dark, loose curls upon his head; Nikos could pass for a poster boy for the Imperial Legion. He has a scar along the bridge of his nose that runs across his face diagonally from jaw bone at the left to his hairline a the right, a few clip scars on his left temple and one that clips his bottom lip. He has dark, thick stubble along his jaw but occasionally shaves when at important occasions. His left hand has a burnt palm and his right is marred with thin, aged scars. He usuall wears darkly coloured clothes that would often get him mistaken as a commoner/peasant.

Personality - Smooth, charismatic, suave and inquisitive - Nikos has been called the 'smiling reaper' before in the past as, for all his attractive traits both physical and personal; he can be one cruel, sadistic and forceful bastard that won't allow anything to get between him and what he wants. He's no lumbering idiot and is rather well educated, resulting in a shrewd, devilish side that is brought to the forefront by constant mockery. He has a chip on his shoulder because of his status as orphan and is hell-bent on proving he is just as good as others. Nikos is particularly partial to the sins of Wrath, Envy, Lust and Pride.

Bio - Left in the streets of the Imperial City, Nikos was an orphan, took into the local orphanages and soon adopted by a wealthy family of a Legion commander and his wife (who was a high ranking Mage). He was sent to a top school and despite it being a great privilege he viewed it with such disdain. He was there by the grace of someone else's charity and none of the other boys let him forget that...giving Nikos the complex of 'whatever you can do, I can (and will) do better'. Which is why he is like he is...he's proficient in magic but excellent with all forms of weaponry and is a master on the battlefield - a true artist of beheading and planning attacks and strategies.

He was posted (as soon as he could enlist) in Skyrim and thus became involved with this case...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ok in this rp you may talk about a bit of sex and you may also swear as I have said before this rp is more to do with relationships than fighting :)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Also everyone knows eachother so someone one might hate someone else, someone may love someone else, but there crush is in love with someone already so its just things like that so everyone who is an investigator knows eachother, everyone who is an inquisitator know eachother and a few people from both groups might know eachother just to clear that up :)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    By the way, just to clarify. On the chain o' command, it goes
    Death Raider
    Me
    All of you guys.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    So then. If you have room, I have a character that could run as head inquisitor. (note the name came before I heard of this.)

Name: The Inquisitor (alias)

Race: Altmer

Proffession: Justicar, torturer

Appearence: Tall as most Altmer are. Long black hair. Wears hooded thalmor robes. Green eyes.

Personality: Deviod of most emotions. Acts like a young child. Calm and collected. Rarely raises his voice.

Biography: Appearing as a Thalmor Justiciar, the being known as The Inquisitor travels through Skyrim searching for who-knows-what. The men of Skyrim whisper of his strange actions, and thats when he finds them. He appears to be a powerful mage, though no one really has evidence of such powers.​

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Our Inquisitor spots are full, Long. Sorry. If this was my RP, I'd make an exception but it was death raider's idea, I just helped and set up the thread. You can still be an Investigator.

EDIT: Well slap me silly. Forget what I said :u

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Our Inquisitor spots are full, Long. Sorry. If this was my RP, I'd make an exception but it was death raider's idea, I just helped and set up the thread. You can still be an Investigator.

EDIT: Well slap me silly. Forget what I said :u
    i HAVE SAID HE COULD JOIN!!! :)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Don't worry dude, I saw, that's why I edited it. You posted while I was writing the post, so I didn't see your post until I posted :p

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    (Hey I am down wherever you need me. But if i can be a trouble maker that is always fun to, like a suspect.)

Name: Thrain Adukar
    Race: Bosmer/Descendant of Dwemer Kin
    Class: Macemen

Looks: 5' 6" Long hair and beard both reddish brown, stocky build, eyes are bro, has a scar on his cheek.

Equipment: Dwarven Armor, two maces (Have been in family for long time, see picture)

Personality: Stubborn very stubborn, loud when with friends, quiet and reserved when with strangers, loves a good fight however doesn't fight if he doesn't have to.

Story: His grandfather was part of the Dwarven clan Rirah before the mysterious disappearance of the Dwemer race. Thrain grew up in Skyrim's mountain tops near Markarth in a small village unknown from the world. His mother is straight out of Valenwood, Thrain never knew his father due to his disappearance. He moved into Markarth as soon as he was able to leave his mother's home, Thrain fought a group of mercenaries on his way to Riften, after finishing the merc's he found five bodies. A small family that was hit just before he got there, the mother, father, two sons, and a daughter. Now Thrain had a brother who died, during his time in Markarth, knowing the lost of his brother he could not imagine his family dying to some dead beat merc's. From that moment on he hunts down merc's and people like them. Due to this Thrain and the Dark Brotherhood have been known to cross paths from time to time, and it has never been on good terms.Thrian now goes from town to town helping and searching for merc's, bandits to end their terror.

Misc: Has been fighting since he was able to hold his own weapons, he keeps his Dwemer background concealed due to obvious reasons.

See weapons below :D

Attachments

• Alpha.png
      Alpha.png
      21.6 KB · Views: 2