What's Your Weapon of Choice?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lilfish43

I would love to see what people use! I myself favor the Bow :D I love the abilitey to attack my enemys from a distance then when they get close punch them and continue to cover them with arrows.

So what do you guys enjoy :D?

Tacocat

If I had to melee, it would be Dual One-Hs. Especially Bound Swords. They're so badass; especially when you conjure them both at the same time.

My eyes orgasm.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I use to always love Maces in every fantasy game but this one they aren't as appealing, not an anvil on a stick, more of a carpenter hammer on a longer stick. 2-H swords all the way, unless it's my current character with 1h sword / dagger combo.

J747L

Depends on the situation.

1. Bow, when I'm in the mood for killing undetected.
2. Dual wield when I'm on the "all offense no defense"
3. Shield/one-handed weapon when I'm against enemies with shouts and mages. I like interrupting the shout and staggering mages with shield bash. Unfortunately, an interrupted shout doesn't mean the cooldown is activated.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
True dat

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Not gonna lie, I love my khajiit claws a lot. I'm a mage/assassin with only 150 health but I beat up warriors and brutes in brawls without any use of potions. It's a shame I can't use it practically in combat...

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
There ya go.

Tacocat

Werewolf claws also.
I just killed my Death Thrall'd spouse again with these bad boys (-flexes claws-), and proceeded in devouring him.

Resurrected him again when I turned back; he didn't have much to say but: "Uhhhh...."

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Rofl

SaveVsBedWet

Love my maces and war axes. Take em with me everywhere, dual wield, the whole 9 yards. Nothing like a mace for handling that ever popular discount dental work. Client list grows by the minute. Shockingly difficult to get a good testimonial out of any of them though. Guess the dead don't do Joker grinning.

ill wil

The ebony blade

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Yeah that blade is Hot.

ill wil

I guess now I have to start over to get it....lol

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Yeah nothing burns your ass more than having to redo a quest chain.

LordTalos

My double handed skill is nearly 100 therefore i'm into great damage (warhammers, great swords) decapitation could never be so pleasurable