• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grelod The Kind

IQ test.png

^^^

So the website for this test is simple-iq.com (obviously). You can see my score in big bold numbers right there. There's 38 questions and you're given 13 minutes but it took me 10. I guessed on a few questions, really. Obviously I didn't cheat since it's not very easy to (i.e you have basically a 20-second time limit per question).

TO OFFER SOME INSPIRATION...
Marilyn vos Savant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^Highest IQ in history as far as I know. 228, to be precise.

Also:
IQ.gif

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I did this test first thing in the morning, groggy as hell, and landed a score of 121. And then the test goes on insulting me: "What is your problem? You're not stupid, you're even above average. But please, make up your goddamned mind. You either get a little less than above average or tighten your boots and try to become gifted. Job wise, you're probably better bank teller material. You might even become a title sometime in your life". :D

I've done these tests before, with scores usually ranging between 120 and 140. I think 145 was my highest reading.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Monolith, it gave me just one point below you, and I would retake it if I din't feel that it was cheating, because I realized several mistakes after the answer

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Monolith, it gave me just one point below you, and I would retake it if I din't feel that it was cheating, because I realized several mistakes after the answer

Yep, I also realized I had been way too hasty with several of my answers after my head started clearing from the morning grogginess. I could almost backtrack through the entire test and pinpoint where I went wrong (well, as much of it as I could remember, anyway). Could've done a little better, I reckon, but like you said, a repeat of the same test would feel kinda like cheating :p

Anyways, I don't know how much stock I'd place into the accuracy of these tests and their results, but I guess they prove I'm not the dumbest kid on the block :)

Grelod The Kind

There's actually a scale of achievements that comes with IQs. It's from Wikipedia, as all other information, but I believe you need a 125 to be able to get a Ph.D/MD/etc.

On a side note: I just took it and clicked random buttons and I got a 96.