whats your favourite type of magic?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

your favourite kind of magic?

• Total voters

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I would say my favourite magic spells would be illusion and conjuration as well with restoration.

so what is yours? and what are you using on your characters spells?

my least favourite magic is "alteration" or destruction....in which I do not use at all.

the reason why is destruction magic you have to use up more magicka to take down a persons health and etc when you first start and then it slowly gets better.

I am not interested in alteration because thats more for people who dwelve in life forces too much.

anyways take my poll and multiple choices are allowed.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
I don't really have a favourite magic school in particular, but I do like some more than others.

Fun factor - Illusion, because it just doesn't get any better than watching 2 or 3 of your enemies go for eachother's throats because you said so =D

Practical use - Restoration, self explanatory, healing bitch

Strategic use - Conjuration, its just too easy to distract your enemies and cut off their balls when they are not paying attention to you

Destruction I rarely ever used but I am keen on trying a build that is solely battlemage (I've always had a lil archery for every single other build I've done.)

Doomy

Illusion theoretically fun, but actually rather pointless

Conjuration far too practical, takes the fun out

Destruction good fun, but archery is just as effective and easier

Restoration, stop farting about and kill them

Alteration, by time you cast all your spells, your follower will have finished them off

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts