• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
STRUN BAH QA - Storm Call nothing like cooking up a storm to smite your foes

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Been using Soul Tear a lot lately. Reanimated a Lurker recently, that was pretty cool.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Soul Tear turns out to be great. The same with storm call, but is a no go when I have followers. I use Fire breath a lot as well as well as summoning that dragon.
Hey have you guys summoned the soul cairn dragon during a dragon fight. Does he fight the attacking dragon? I recently did and he just took diverted attention and spawned a few boneman. No fire. No nothing.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Soul Tear turns out to be great. The same with storm call, but is a no go when I have followers. I use Fire breath a lot as well as well as summoning that dragon.
Hey have you guys summoned the soul cairn dragon during a dragon fight. Does he fight the attacking dragon? I recently did and he just took diverted attention and spawned a few boneman. No fire. No nothing.

Agreed. He doesn't seem to do much in terms of airborn combat most times but I summoned him for the Battle for Whiterun once and he was MVP.

If you have Dragonborn, you can supplement your Fire Breath to summon fire wurms from fallen foes. I usually use it when I'm using Fire Breath a lot. The wurms are dumb as s**t but it's a pretty cool effect. Works great on a crew of skeletons.

seeker23

Agreed. He doesn't seem to do much in terms of airborn combat most times but I summoned him for the Battle for Whiterun once and he was MVP.

If you have Dragonborn, you can supplement your Fire Breath to summon fire wurms from fallen foes. I usually use it when I'm using Fire Breath a lot. The wurms are dumb as s**t but it's a pretty cool effect. Works great on a crew of skeletons.

Yeah he is awesome when it comes to ground battles.

Wow. I have Dragonborn. I never knew about this. How do you supplement Fire Breath?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Its an ability you get from a black book, the one you find in Nchardak with Neloth.

seeker23

Its an ability you get from a black book, the one you find in Nchardak with Neloth.

Oh... I haven't really touched Dragonborn. It's my first playthrough with DB. I only got the Black Book from the Ebony mine. Even that for companions insight. Thanks for the info. I really didn't know about this. Does it affect any other shouts?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
No, but you also get options for frost breath and unrelenting force.

seeker23

Oh that's cool. I really hadn't heard of this before.
A big thanks to both of you, T. Rakinson and LotusEater.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Storm Call + Dragon Aspect = I am omnipotent

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts