• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I get the most use out of Aura Whisper, but skydiving with Become Ethereal is fun too.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I think Summon Durnehviir is up there for me. I've summoned him and had him circling around killing crap while his bonemen backed me up. Just wish it was a little less finicky with where it can be used.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I also think it would be rude not to mention Odahviing and Storm Call :D

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Unrelenting force is my most used. But Marked for Death plus the Flames spell is just simply amazing.

imINxile

I've recently just started using shouts again after months of neglecting them.

Ice form form some crowd control.

Become ethereal for a quick escape off a mountain.

The occasional call dragon/call of valor because I've been hooked on the conjuration aspect as of late.

On a side note....I've just lately discovered the parthunax boost after hundreds of hours of gameplay lol!

I like the throw voice shout for two reasons,

As an archer it gets foes out in the open for sniping
The funny things you shout like "hey skeever butt"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Soul Tear, Marked for Death, Throw Voice, Unrelenting Force, and Call Dragon. I always get pissed off trying to use Marked for Death with Kinect controls :p

afterburn1990

Marked for death has saved my life more than I care to mention. Although, there is also nothing more satisfying than using unrelenting force to throw a giant down a fifty meter drop.

Oley

I take it no one here Dual wields, because if they do they must be smoking if Elemental Fury is not in this discussion. Talk about quick and thorough beat down.

DanielleLorea

in trance
Marked for death, Fire breath, Slow time and honestly, Clear skies. Not because it's really useful, just sometimes the snow drives me nuts.

Soulfire

Unrelenting Force is my favourite combat shout - Fire Breath would have been, but no matter what it's damage is negligible compared to a fully upgraded melee weapon. Bend Will is my second favourite, since it allows me to spare dragons and fly around with them (though it could be easier to control them damnit!).

Vaga8ond

If i'm using my ranger based class I like to use Mark of death against single opponents and slow time when i'm out numbered. If i'm playing a mage based class I like slow time and unrelenting force. However, if i have a companion with me I will never use Mark for death because if they get hit with it might kill them.

Vaga8ond

If i'm using my ranger based class I like to use Mark of death against single opponents and slow time when i'm out numbered. If i'm playing a mage based class I like slow time and unrelenting force. However, if i have a companion with me I will never use Mark for death because if they get hit with it might kill them.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Bend will.

Come on people! you can tame enemies and fly dragons! whats not to love?

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Mine are Kyne's Peace and Become Ethereal. But I also like Aura Whisper, Throw Voice, Elemental Fury, and Call Dragon. Those are the only ones I use regularly. But Whirlwind Sprint also comes in handy when I'm overencumbered. :)