• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
What's your favourite shout?
Mine would probably have to be Become Ethereal because you don't take any damage while in that state.

Adam Warlock

3 word Fire Breath with The Fire Within meditation boost from Paarthumax. (112 dmg)
A devastating opening attack against Vampires and Undead foes when quickly followed up with Dual-Cast Fireballs or Crossbow bolts !

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Become Etheral just so I can jump of anything I want to :D And maybe Aura Whisper so I can see who's about :)

Xivia4

My fav. is Fire Breath as well. Second fav is Unrelenting Force but I don't use it in small areas. I once had a bandit chief fly in the air contentiously. I had to reload a previous save since his body wouldn't stop flying for me to kill him.​

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Mine is most likely Slow Time because I get to make epic slow-motion moments mid-battle. Unrelenting Force is my second favorite, because I love physics. :D

Purr

:3
Marked for Death. : D I can shout and then run away and enemy's health drops~ I have always used only that (and Fire Breath when there is oil somewhere). It is very useful to me. : )

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Fus Ro Dah

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
RII VAAZ ZOL!!!!!!!
(soul tear)

I used it to one-shot the vampire snow elf boss. And after it killed him, it raised him as a zombie. And if I had a soul gem large enough, I would have captured his soul.

This shout is 100% BOSS!:cool:

pkkveel

Premium Member
slow time
get close to death then slow time and finish off. I have used it to back away and heal if I got in over my head too

Just unlocked the soul tear and may test drive that for a bit too

P.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
RII VAAZ ZOL!!!!!!!
(soul tear)

I used it to one-shot the vampire snow elf boss. And after it killed him, it raised him as a zombie. And if I had a soul gem large enough, I would have captured his soul.

This shout is 100% BOSS!:cool:

Where'd you get that shout?

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
You have to get the dawnguard expansion pack. then you have to get the necromancer dragon's (can't spell his name for the life of me) shout. Then each time you summon him, he will give you one word of the soul tear shout. You have to get the dragon souls to unlock it yourself though.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
You have to get the dawnguard expansion pack. then you have to get the necromancer dragon's (can't spell his name for the life of me) shout. Then each time you summon him, he will give you one word of the soul tear shout. You have to get the dragon souls to unlock it yourself though.

All you had to say was that you need to get the Dawnguard DLC. Thanks anyways.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts