What's your favorite stealth assassin/dagger armor set in Skyrim? (I mean close-up, not archery)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The best combination that I've found for a close-up assassin type character (NOT one handed or archery, just daggers) is:
1.Cicero's Hat w/ 35% sneak ( I say this because you cant put a custom enchantment for sneak on headgear yourself, just specialty)
2. Cicero's gloves (Or any kind of glove that doubles sneak attack damage for one-handed)
3. Ebony Mail (I am a lvl 81 and none of the custom enchantments for a chestpiece are very enticing, so I went with this. If you are a lower level sneak character, I woudn't recommend it because its heavy armor, but at my lvl it doesn't make a difference. I have every single perk in the Sneak perk tree, all upgraded.)
4. Dragonscale boots w/ 45% one-handed and 45% sneak (If you can get it higher than 45 then all the better, but thats what i got to with my 27% alchemy gear)
5. Necklace w/ 45% one-handed and 45% sneak (The daggers are not effected by one-handed enchants except for the sneak attack double damage gloves, so you can replace the one-handed enchant with something like a bow enchant if you want. The sneak is the key part. This is assuming you can put two enchants on a weapon in the first place. If you can't, just get sneak enchant.)
6. Ring w/ 45% one-handed and 45% sneak. (Remember, it doesnt have to be one-handed. Sneak is all that matters.)
And that's pretty much it. This will probably only work for high lvl characters because of the heavy armor. You need to upgrade your sneak a little bit to feel comfortable in heavy armor in sneak mode. But with the armor's "move quieter" ability, the "muffle" ability from the sneak perk tree, and 5/5 sneak skill, it will feel like your walkin naked. None the less, this is really the best (or should I say, my favorite) armor set. Hope you enjoyed, and share some of yours! It might give me new ideas!

Friday is My Day!

I just used to Nightingale armor, minus the gloves, I used the Ancient Shrouded Gloves, a necklace that enhanced my sneak and a ring that enhanced my archey. I used the Blade of Woe (Legendary) in my right hand, and Invisibility in my left just in case I accidentally bump my target.

I tried not to go around backstabbing everyone though because once you get the Assassin's Blade perk and wear a set of gloves that doubles your backstab damage, it's a little over powered. Sneaking around one-hitting just about everything bored me to death, so I started leveling up my Conjuration for the Bound Bow. That thing is straight up awesome!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I run full ancient shrouded, and dual ebony [Superior] and elven [Exquisite] daggers. Current have +30% health regen necklace and 12% magic resist ring. TBH ive only been getting crappy accessories from looting, its best i start shopping for better ones suited to stealth. I plan on running a Nightingale/Ancient Shrouded combo later on with both sets at capped armour rating. Twin daedric daggers with twin enchantments [Absorb health/soul trap] and [Absorb Stamina/Paralyze]. That way i can go to town on them and not run out of stamina for dual weild attacks. Also runs a chance at paralyse and also traps their soul at the end for recharging. Ill also have the black star for that purpose.

Using 30x backstab with dual dagger power attack is pretty overpowered. I reckon once i get a daedric dagger up high (over smithed) i wont even need 30x, the 15x will kill almost anything in the game on its own. At level 18 i one shot a blood dragon with a 30x sneak using only superior dwarven daggers.

If i had my own way id like to have my own enchantments on a set of TG armour as i think its the best looking in the game for light armour. But unless Bethesda makes one special for me... im screwed.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Ummmm, all I did was smith my ancient shrouded gear to legendary and it's stronger than any heavy armor I have. Even the Ebony mail. It does take a lot of know how but it's not that hard.

Also the Blade of Woe is the strongest weapon I have at legendary it's even stronger than Dragonbane.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts