• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
For my frost mage, I like using frost breath and ice form >.> but I'm always a fan of become ethereal..... for cliff diving of course ^_^ .... weee!!!
I LOVE become ethereal for the same reason. I only found the first word, though. :sadface:

(Giant attacks on the 7k steps) "FEIM!" (Epic suicide jump)

Docta Corvina

I think mine has to be the Ice Form shout. I abuse that way too much, as my wanton immaturity gets the better of me a lot in this game. :p I once strutted into the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm after the Civil war questline. All the Jarls and their stewards who were displaced for being against the Empire were having a meal and snarling at me. So I've since made it a sport, to see how many of those grumpy people at the table I can freeze with one blast of the shout. :cool:

I also like Storm Call - except when I forget that it hurts friendlies.

I think mine has to be the Ice Form shout. I abuse that way too much, as my wanton immaturity gets the better of me a lot in this game. :p I once strutted into the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm after the Civil war questline. All the Jarls and their stewards who were displaced for being against the Empire were having a meal and snarling at me. So I've since made it a sport, to see how many of those grumpy people at the table I can freeze with one blast of the shout. :cool:

I also like Storm Call - except when I forget that it hurts friendlies.
Ehh friendlies. I say if they aren't strong enough to take a few lightning bolts to the brain, they aren't strong enough to tag along with me! :p

theminstrels

Overseer of the chupacabra tea party
Dragonrend and become ethereal for me. Can't stand the little dragons flying away when my Daedric warhammer wants to chat with their skulls. I can't stand the little wizards and their neverending magic supply either so they get to have a chat with the hammer too.:D

Dragonrend and become ethereal for me. Can't stand the little dragons flying away when my Daedric warhammer wants to chat with their skulls. I can't stand the little wizards and their neverending magic supply either so they get to have a chat with the hammer too.:D
I don't know why I never thought of using Become Ethereal like that. I'm a fool. :confused: I always have trouble approaching mages, especially ones using frost magic. This technique will probably prove useful now! :cool:

I love Marked for Death: the purple haze is neat and mowing down enemies is fun.

On the other hand, Kyne's Peace is pretty useless.

Bosmer

Mace to the face
I like to use Call Dragon when I'm in a tricky situation since Odahviing is pretty cool. Become Ethereal is really handy too if I overshoot my dives off the highest points of the College (good fun). Storm Call is amazing but one time I came back from the toilet and sat on my controller, triggering it in the middle of Whiterun and you can guess what happens next

Unrelenting Force is like the trademark symbol of Skyrim along with the bad ass horn helmet. My fondest memory was when I fus ro dahed a goat off the top of the Throat of the World, so this shout is probs my favourite.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I also really like Become Ethereal, super useful for quick transport down mountains and such ;)

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Whirlwind Sprint. It helps you have an epic get away. Especially when you're running away from Solitude. are jump in mid air of the Arch about to be splattered on the dock, then, WULD , NAH KEST! . And you make this epic get away. Really awesome gliding through the air

Docta Corvina

I need to start actually using that one, lol. I'm usually on the receiving end of it and it pisses me off! :mad: One time a damn Draugr blew away the sword I got from Tullius. After destroying it, I reloaded my save. I don't tolerate gifts from my General being blown away.

Elsweyr

I get to the Cloud District...VERY often.
Oh, yeah, if you're past Level 50, he gives you a Daedric Flame Sword. You know you can still pick your weapon back up. xD

Docta Corvina

My disarmed weapon always disappears. :eek: I spent like 10 minutes searching the ground for the Tullius sword and it was nowhere. Maybe it was a bug. But still. So much rage!

Elsweyr

I get to the Cloud District...VERY often.
Wierd, but yeah, My daedric warhammer got disarmed once, I just picked it back up...

Throw voice is also extremely useful for my rogue, slap a rune on the ground, throw my voice at a wall or tree near it, and BAM! Best "conversation" starter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts