What's your favorite creature?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spleed

My favorite is Mammoth,because he is strong and loyal

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Do they have Red Pandas in this game?

Spleed

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Fine! I'm gonna say my favourite would be Falmer probs, maybe even Dremoras.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Also Spriggans these guys are just as cool.

Spleed

Spleed

Sabre Cats aren't bad:rolleyes:

Mud crabs. I know I know, they're annoying as hell. But after you get up to a higher level, it's just so cute how they waddle up to you and start snipping at you . As if to say, " hey buddy. I don't care how tough you are, I can take you!" Lol. I actually sometimes don't even kill them, I just can't bring myself to do it. Now if I'm level 7 or 8 , and it's me or them, they're going down lol.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Mud crabs. I know I know, they're annoying as hell. But after you get up to a higher level, it's just so cute how they waddle up to you and start snipping at you . As if to say, " hey buddy. I don't care how tough you are, I can take you!" Lol. I actually sometimes don't even kill them, I just can't bring myself to do it. Now if I'm level 7 or 8 , and it's me or them, they're going down lol.

Makes enough sense.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Must say, I love the mammoths, easiest way to fill up my grand soul gems

Spleed

yeah they become so weak,but they still cool :)

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
I like the Frost Trolls. They used to scare the crap out of me but now I can kill them in a couple hits..But the way they move, it makes me think of something saying "Come at me bro!"

Spleed

I like the Frost Trolls. They used to scare the crap out of me but now I can kill them in a couple hits..But the way they move, it makes me think of something saying "Come at me bro!"

Yup exactly my skoomish friend,the one you find in your way to High Hrothgar he hit his chest rapidly and he's like come on let's do this :beermug:

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Probably Spriggans. I've come across a few non-hostile Spriggans and loved being able to walk right up and look at them. They're beautiful. I really, really, REALLY FREAKING WISH we could somehow summon Spriggans. They'd be the perfect companion for a Bosmer.

Adam Warlock

My daughter`s pet snow fox, Vix , has really grown on me.
Much quieter than Bran the Husky and follows Runa around , even jumping into bed with her.
So cute !

Spleed

Probably Spriggans. I've come across a few non-hostile Spriggans and loved being able to walk right up and look at them. They're beautiful. I really, really, REALLY FREAKING WISH we could somehow summon Spriggans. They'd be the perfect companion for a Bosmer.

I think you can summon a fire spriggan not sure.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
Spriggans! Having one like a follower is like permanently having the Animal Allegiance shout, when they enthrall them. Then again, who wouldn't want every goat, fox, frostbite spider, troll even dragon, enthralled? I tried to cast Dead Thrall on an Earth Mother, but she resisted :sadface: I guess I need Dread Zombie. I also tried to free the ones in Tel Mithryn but even if I could, Neloth and Talvas would kill them.

Giants are just awesome... Some aren't hostile and accept you in the middle of their herds. Felt so protected in the middle of two mammoths. A troll, bandits and a few wolves showed up. I became the tribe-kin of the giants of Blizzard Rest.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Spriggans! Having one like a follower is like permanently having the Animal Allegiance shout, when they enthrall them. Then again, who wouldn't want every goat, fox, frostbite spider, troll even dragon, enthralled? I tried to cast Dead Thrall on an Earth Mother, but she resisted :sadface: I guess I need Dread Zombie. I also tried to free the ones in Tel Mithryn but even if I could, Neloth and Talvas would kill them.

Giants are just awesome... Some aren't hostile and accept you in the middle of their herds. Felt so protected in the middle of two mammoths. A troll, bandits and a few wolves showed up. I became the tribe-kin of the giants of Blizzard Rest.

Flame Atronachs are basically red Spriggans so you can just conjure that.