What's this whole Lexicon thing?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As I was wandering about Riften yesterday evening, I found my way to the docks and ran across an older woman (Argonian) that kept whining about taking something that she should have left and that she can't get any peace. Being the good guy that I am, I took the Lexicon from her and am going to return it.

Anybody have any ideas on this one? Just looking for thoughts. I'm gonna do it anyhow, but was interested.

Zamorak

Dont mess with me .
hmm let me think on this one she came up to me to not so long ago i still have it ....

AS88

Staff member

Daelon DuLac

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unfathomable_Depths

Here's the quest. I'd advise it if you enjoy Dwemer ruins, and the reward at the end is quite nice, too :)
Thank you! The reference is much appreciated and I DO LUV me's some Dwemer ruins! soul gems, soul gems, soul gems... Oh wait, didn't I post another string about having WAAAAAYYYY too many and starting to use them as calling cards for my assassinations?... Oh well! Dwemer ruins and soul gems - here I come! Besides, I could use some more Dwarvin Oil for my massage business...

I just did that quest yesterday finally, I was getting tired of her nagging me about it every time I was over that way, I was like damn lady I don't even know you, you take the damn lexicon, and afterwards I went back to her even though there was no marker and she didn't even acknowledge I had done anything for her.. :sadface: I was on a thieves guild side quest the same day and she yelled to the guards and tried to attack me when she caught me picking the lock, I was like ah hell nah.. after what ive done for you, so I axed her right in the face out of instinct and was like oh chit and had to reload. like she ain't a thief too anyway... o_O

I think the quest is really useful to get done early though if you are trying to get smithing up, the knowledge you gain from the lexicon makes your blacksmithing increase 15% faster so that's cool I guess, it's a pretty cool little quest in itself, kept me on edge.

AS88

Staff member
Dude, please stop spamming

Well thanks for all the reps but idk what those are for lol.
I don't want to go far off-topic here though, thread starter might get annoyed checking the alerts but to answer your question, I'm level 32, just started really getting into the game a few weeks ago but I've had the game for a year, got to 100 smithing today.

Daelon DuLac

can someone like me or give me rep please?
Gave you a like, but I haven't heard anything from you to give a rep yet! Don't worry, I'm not stingy, just give me something to work with!

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
I actually loved this quest. It wasn't one of my favorites, but it was fun and there were random dead bodies and ghosts everywhere.

That and I am a sucker for Dwemer Ruins.