Whats the craziest name/build you've ever done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Now you got me wondering if Khajiit Freddie build is doable.
Hey! You might be on to something bro! hmm.... i might have to experiment with a freddy build sometime and a khajiit would be perfect. ;)

I'm just trying to think of how to add dream flavor to it beyond the obvious Skull of Corruption. Mirrak's Staff to bring black, writhing, tentacles out of nightmares and into reality perhaps? Illusion would be a mainstay skill I would think off the top of my head.
Oh Illusion magic would certainly be a must with a build based on freddy, pulling the look off would be kinda difficult tho, far as i know there are no hats on this game which even remotely resemble the one he wears and scars will only go so far. Pc mods would definately be the way to go.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Hey! You might be on to something bro! hmm.... i might have to experiment with a freddy build sometime and a khajiit would be perfect. ;)

I'm just trying to think of how to add dream flavor to it beyond the obvious Skull of Corruption. Mirrak's Staff to bring black, writhing, tentacles out of nightmares and into reality perhaps? Illusion would be a mainstay skill I would think off the top of my head.
Oh Illusion magic would certainly be a must with a build based on freddy, pulling the look off would be kinda difficult tho, far as i know there are no hats on this game which even remotely resemble the one he wears and scars will only go so far. Pc mods would definately be the way to go.

The only hat I can think of that would be even close is the chef's hat you can gank off that guy in the Ratway. But I'm at work and I'm just picturing it in my head.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

The only hat I can think of that would be even close is the chef's hat you can gank off that guy in the Ratway. But I'm at work and I'm just picturing it in my head.
Well there was that one scene from the dream child where freddy was dressed like a chef so that might work. lol

jarif

Master Robbaz will provide with the best, as we follow his life example his nipples grow strong. ALL HAIL WALRUS AND OSLO as his companions. His nipples hunger for blood and they feast on your soul.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I usually play seriously so I don't have anything really worth mentioning.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So far I have not made a crazy character (I intend to do so soon) but my previous one, Shadow, now retired, collected all the wood axes and pick axes in skyrim and kept them in a chest. Just because. She also liked to push all the carts into the nearest body of water.

My current characters favourite weapon is an enhanced dwarven crossbow with shock enchantment (legendary) and it's called "Mr Shocky"

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I made an old woman and got a mod that lets you craft ANY misc. item as a weapon.
Then i ran around in full fl*ffing daedric armor beating people with brooms on god mode, wiped out Riverwood, and slayed dragon.
What did i name said character?
Miss Swept.

Another one i made was an ugly Nordic male, and ran around with godmode and fart shouts, killing everything with the power of my anus. I named him Ass-Blaster.
..Huh, i really enjoy killing NPC's in messed up ways.. o_O

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I once played as a druggy dunmer. I ran through the Grey Quarter naked, went into the Blue Palace, drank sleeping tree sap, trashed the place, punched Galmar in the face, and died. It was totally worth it.

Sounds like what my normal characters do after they've been in Blackreach or any other Dwemer ruins for too long...

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I once played as a druggy dunmer. I ran through the Grey Quarter naked, went into the Blue Palace, drank sleeping tree sap, trashed the place, punched Galmar in the face, and died. It was totally worth it.
Oohhhhhh... dude u picked the worst place ever to throw a temper tantrum, Galmar the stone fist is Yarl Ulfric's right hand man and Ulfric can even shout! So that was just suicide, in the words of Mercer Frae "that wasn't a fight, it was an execution" lmao

Lilpack

#BASEDCHIM
The Thug, prisoner clothes only and fists only.

~Lilpack

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Craziest Characters of mine:
Bob-Bob-Shabob: Old Orc Dead is Dead character, not really crazy, yet died fairly early and had a name that all other orcs shunned.
Jamarles the Addict: Addict Redguard Dead is Dead. Didn't even make it to the Helgen Keep.

Ivory

Let's Player
My beloved Argonian named Plays-With-Squirrels.

He is a monk who carries taffy treats, and a lolipop amulet (closest thing was Arkay's). He goes around carrying Skyrim's largest book that has nothing written in it but one sentence.

Kudos to any who know what I'm referencing with this guy.

Patches

Patches slaughters every bunny she sees.
As in, kill them and continually hit yhe body.

KOM3XxFTW

The craziest name that I have ever played as in Skyrim was "Dark Hole Blower". And I was a Dark Elf, NO I wasn't being racist haha. Just thought it was funny to have that as a Dark Elf's name. I played as this character as a mage. I have no idea why, I NEVER play as ONLY a mage. But I said, "Hey, why not?", but yeah! Weirdest name I've come up with for my character for Skyrim.

KOM3XxFTW

The craziest name that I have ever played as in Skyrim was "Dark Hole Blower". And I was a Dark Elf, NO I wasn't being racist haha. Just thought it was funny to have that as a Dark Elf's name. I played as this character as a mage. I have no idea why, I NEVER play as ONLY a mage. But I said, "Hey, why not?", but yeah! Weirdest name I've come up with for my character for Skyrim.