What would be a fun play through?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T1d3

Article Writer
so I want to do a role play play through, but nothing with Magic, I would like to see what you guys can come up with, so go ahead I am open to ideas

For me, the easiest alternative is a sneak archer, light armor, one-handed. That gives you a long-range attack without magic, stealth and a choice of shield or second weapon.

T1d3

Article Writer
I have something like this already and it is fun, I'm am looking for something unique. Thanks though

Assassin99

A warrior who grew up in elsewhere so can both sneak and do close quarter combat

GreenPiShouter

Merchant? He could sneak through dungeons, sneak attacking whenever unavoidable. Travel lightly, sell everything possible. High speech, maybe high alchemy. Medium one-handed and sneak. That could be interesting :D

T1d3

Article Writer
That does sound interesting and difficult, I will check it out. Keep them coming guys

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
How about an Orc Warlord? I was recently deciding if I should do this or not and it sounded fun at the time!

Some major skills could be:
-Two-Handed
-Heavy Armor
-Speech (to gather followers for your cause as a Warlord)

Just a thought. I could probably come up with some more if you need me to!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Here's my 2 cents, but there's already plenty of good ideas.

How about as Ysgramor's heir? Grab a two-handed axe and get to work with the companions. Join up with the Stormcloaks and liberate Skyrim from the elves and their puppets, the imperials. Do any other work that helps the Nords of Skyrim and become a thane of all the holds. If you're ok with shouts, then do the main quests and learn as many shouts as possible, and use them against the dragons.
Just stick to all the warrior perks. Magic is for elves, and sneaking is for milk-drinkers!

T1d3

Article Writer
Chillrend and the operation, both good ideas, I think I will incorporate a little bit of both into my play through

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts