What weapons would you like to see included in future?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LoadZ

I would like them to bring back the Shadowhunt (? i think it's called) Bow from Oblivion Dark Brotherhood quests.

Onyx

I believe they are two, I thought about that too. I want a dual katana character!

You CAN! Thanks to the comments on this page I picked up two 1H Katana's last night. 1 is from the Bloated Mans Grotto by the Shrine (It is Magical/Unique. I just let the charges run out and use as a standard). The Other is in Riverwood
*MINOR SPOILER BELOW*

You can pick up another (Unenchanted) on the Horn of Jurgen Something quest as you have to go to Riverwood after the dungeon. Once there in the Inn you speak to somebody there who takes you to the "Attic". When you get there on the right hand wall is a weapons rack with the wep.

So now I am Duel Wielding and it is awesome, especially the finishing move (you stab em so they fall to their knees then place both katanas as an X by their neck and BOOM (RoTS style)....so.....awesome...)

Onyx

Made from woods? or biologial weapon.

Having a Dragon Claw Gauntless (like Deathclaw Gauntlett from FO3) could be cool or weapons made from other body parts (reminds me of the "severed arm weapon in Vampire the Masquerade).

Net was a cool idea as well

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Dragon Crafted weapons that are far superior to Daedra would be good. It would give the Dragon Armour perk a reason to be chosen rather than it playing second fiddle to Daedra Armour.

Onyx

Dragon Crafted weapons that are far superior to Daedra would be good. It would give the Dragon Armour perk a reason to be chosen rather than it playing second fiddle to Daedra Armour.
Aye they kind of missed the ball on that one imo so should be something that should be changed by either making Dragon items better or making the dragon armor smithing perk come before daedric on the perk tree.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Aye they kind of missed the ball on that one imo so should be something that should be changed by either making Dragon items better or making the dragon armor smithing perk come before daedric on the perk tree.

I understand why Dragon Armour is after Daedra (for the benefit of the light armour users coming up the perk tree from the left). What confuses me is why they choose not to capitalise on dragon crafting seeing as the game is mainly about... dragons.

Asho

Traps! Like the bear traps that you can activate but can't pickup. Or am I just doing something wrong?

Onyx

Traps! Like the bear traps that you can activate but can't pickup. Or am I just doing something wrong?
Do not think you can place them. Only traps I know of are the magic runes so would be a nice inclusion.

Understand the point about Light armor/Dragon armor. Since I use Heavy was not really thinking of light armor brethen.

Regarding Light Armor, only time I could see myself using it is for my thief/assasin (yet to make) and I think I will stick with leather as it just does not seem right snaking around in shining green glass armor or smarkling gold elven but that is just me :)

thecelticlatino

I'd like to see:

Polearms- Either as a two-hand weapon or its own branch. Perhaps even two divergent paths where you can focus as a pure damage dealer wielding a spear with two hands or attain a perk that lets you use a spear/shield combo (hoplite style, would go great for an Imperial character).

Flails- Would certainly break the monotony of maces which are often underpowered as opposed to axes and blades. Perfect for a battlepriest/cleric (even paladin) build.

Crossbows- Just needs different animations but otherwise the same set as archery.

Scythes- Just needs to be considered a blade, makes a great two hand weapon. Perfect for a Dark Brotherhood or Dark Knight style character.

Improved Unarmed Combat/Focused Unarmed Tree- Fallout: New Vegas had it. Different perks allow for sweeps, takedowns, great for monk characters.

And although it would be a bit out of the ordinary and range...I'd like to see spiked chains and whips. Have attacks that focus on tripping and binding enemies. Add thorns, tusks, and worn rope to give it a barbaric look/effect.

Because the focus is on the West/Skyrim, I won't go as far as to include Eastern weapons (iron fans, katanas, bolas, tonfa, nunchuks) although...for TES VI...and a DLC that takes place in the East...I wouldn't mind. ;-)

Kasha

I would like to see finishing moves with spells, like place your hand on there chest, and fire comes out there eyes and mouth. If you have shock, you can do the whole sith thing!

Do not think you can place them. Only traps I know of are the magic runes so would be a nice inclusion.

Understand the point about Light armor/Dragon armor. Since I use Heavy was not really thinking of light armor brethen.

Regarding Light Armor, only time I could see myself using it is for my thief/assasin (yet to make) and I think I will stick with leather as it just does not seem right snaking around in shining green glass armor or smarkling gold elven but that is just me :)
I spotted a bear trap and I was like, "Hey look!" It's the same model to FO3

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I wish they made Warhammers 1 handed as well and not just 2 handed. A Scythe would also be a very cool weapon to wield.
Agreed, after using scythes in Guild Wars I have grown a fondness to them.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
I'd like to see:

Polearms- Either as a two-hand weapon or its own branch. Perhaps even two divergent paths where you can focus as a pure damage dealer wielding a spear with two hands or attain a perk that lets you use a spear/shield combo (hoplite style, would go great for an Imperial character).

Flails- Would certainly break the monotony of maces which are often underpowered as opposed to axes and blades. Perfect for a battlepriest/cleric (even paladin) build.

Crossbows- Just needs different animations but otherwise the same set as archery.

Scythes- Just needs to be considered a blade, makes a great two hand weapon. Perfect for a Dark Brotherhood or Dark Knight style character.

Improved Unarmed Combat/Focused Unarmed Tree- Fallout: New Vegas had it. Different perks allow for sweeps, takedowns, great for monk characters.

And although it would be a bit out of the ordinary and range...I'd like to see spiked chains and whips. Have attacks that focus on tripping and binding enemies. Add thorns, tusks, and worn rope to give it a barbaric look/effect.

Because the focus is on the West/Skyrim, I won't go as far as to include Eastern weapons (iron fans, katanas, bolas, tonfa, nunchuks) although...for TES VI...and a DLC that takes place in the East...I wouldn't mind. ;-)

would love to see a flail, that would be amazing. It was my favourite weapon to go with my shield for my paladin in Diablo 2 but ive never seen a flail in another RPG since, maybe ive just missed one though?!

Scythe is also a good shout, would be something a bit different

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Yeah flails are something that are a little more difficult because they aren't as static as some other weapons, getting the movement of them just right would be challenging. I'd love to see them though

I'd like to see the scythes do damage to multiple targets in front of you, they'd be like other 2h weapons..slow but with big damage

Vexxon

How about some ninja stars? I mean there ARE assassins in the games. Would be awesome if they could have enchantments as well. Who wouldnt be afraid of a ninja star on fire flying at you?!