What weapon/weapons do you use

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Used twin enchanted Daedric daggers for my last character. I'll be using sword/axe and shield for my next. It's all in my sig.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I like that giant hammer you get from a side quest for Orcs.

"What you plan on doing with that hammer friend, knocking down a house?"

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
Ebony bow with ebony arrows, dual wielding ebony daggers or Spellbreaker and Dawnbreaker.
Depends on the situation really.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
The Skull of Corruption for me. I mix it with Varius spells and occasionly a sword or the Wabbajack.
It works pretty well, depending on whether I steal someones dream or not and what I am facing.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I usually use a steel sword simply because I think it looks the best (adds a bit of a challenge at later lvls too), unless I do a dragonborn character, then I'll use a blades sword (again for aesthetics), except for Alduin, I always kill him with dragonbane.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
My Khajiit doesn't use weapons. At all. Ever. He's a pacifist.

My Breton uses frost magic when he has to deal damage, but prefers casting Fury to get his enemies to kill each other, and then raising whoever dies to continue the fight.

My Nord currently uses an Imperial Bow, but I'm working her up to crafting a Glass Bow.

Dovakiin98

My vampire mage uses the firebolt spell and when he runs out of magika I`ll use my dwarven dagger or the Staff of Jyrik Gauldurson.

ShadowGambit

Elven bow fully upgraded with Fiery Soultrap and Shock damage.
Elven dagger fully upgraded with Fiery Soultrap and Paralyze.... Or Blade of Woe, depending on the situation

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Two handed characters get The Longhammer of course. Some get Wuuthrad for a while, Volendrung, and recently I've been playing that Revenant build, so I'm using the "Duskbreaker" Ancient Nord Greatsword enchanted Absorb Health and Fiery Soul Trap with Azura Black Star.

One handed characters can use anything ranging from Windshear, Dawnbreaker, Gauldur Blackblade, Nord Hero weapons, Skyforge.

Typically I enchant 1 Stamina Absorb so I can continuously Shield Bash and Power Attack, until I get enchanting to 100 if I am using enchanting. I like Absorb Health and Stamina.

Regwyne

I use "The Iron Dawn", a Daedric Greatsword that is enchanted with Fire Damage, and Soul Trap.
I also use "Hawk's Eye", a Daedric bow that is enchanted w/ Soul Trap and Fire Damage.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Deadric Bow - fiery soultrap and briarheart geis (extra damage to Nords).

mehrunes razor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts