What was your first (or only) character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
My first character was a Nordic Vampire Warrior named Vlad. He has no backstory, he's just a beast. He was made before I got into role-playing. He wears Daedric Armor and wields it's sword. Marred to Camillia and lives in Solitude.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
My first character was a Nord that was a hybrid of a Warrior and a Thief. His name was Rune. First time I joined the Thieves Guild and got into the Cistern I was like OMG ANOTHER RUNE.
Rune also had an unhealthy obsession with anything "Ebony".

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
My First character was my Nord, Navartis

My initial play style consisted of just smashing people with devastating hits with them staggering for most of my fights, that style changed when I had added the Duel Combat mod into the mix. which made me rethink my fighting strategy.

First PC.jpg

Oh, that brings me back. He was a male argonian one-hander. He also frequently used lightning destruction magic. He didn't last for very long because there was a glitch where I couldn't turn the pillars to enter the depths of Bleak Falls Barrow. After him, I made a male Nord based on Sgt. Forge from Halo Wars.

MOROKEI

My first character was a Nord (I thought it would be a pretty safe bet for my first character). He started out as a barbarian, but I became fairly frustrated with learning the ropes of Skyrim as a barbarian on Expert difficulty, so he kind of morphed into a board and sword warrior. He was honourable to a fault - definitely not quite as fun to play as some of my evil characters, muahaha - though he was a bit of a Nord supremacist and wholeheartedly supported Ulfric Stormcloak, which was different enough for me, I suppose. He'll always have a special place in my heart. You never forget your first ;)

Tyrone

My first character was a male nord named prisoner (I forgot to enter a name before creating, this was back a month after the game came out) So far he is my highest level character that I have, around level 60, and is a sword and board/ archer. He's got boring lately because everything is now easy for him even on master, except for revered dragons.

Neriad13

Premium Member
In the beginning, I played a heavily armed, (literally) one-handed warrior who always carried around a shield but didn't know how to block until a few characters later. I maxed out smithing, enchanting, one-handed and heavy armor and somehow avoided making a huge amount of perk mistakes. My husband Farkas and I had a cozy home in Honeyside together, from which I would occasionally slay a dragon that had wandered into the backyard. We had a lovely life, my husband and I, especially after we had both been cured of our lycanthropy. I'd made it up to about level 40 in that game and felt like I could kill anything. It happened when I was about halfway through the Main Quest. I'd somehow gotten lost in the Ratway and going insane at being trapped within it, I killed two beggars in cold blood for nothing more than looking at me wrong. I couldn't reconcile doing something so awful with such a previously pure and noble character. And so, that was the end of that game.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
My first was a Breton named Vega. She had a dreadlock mohawk that I absolutely loved. She was a jack-of-all-trades since it was my first time playing an Elder Scrolls game (or any similar RPG) and I had no concept of what a build was.

Started out using mostly magic, then switched to sword and board, and ended up relying on archery and sneak dagger attacks as my main strategy. She was the Guild Master of the Thieves Guild, the Arch-Mage of Winterhold, a Stormcloak soldier (despite never finishing the war), and I believe she dabbled in the Dark Brotherhood as well. She wore Thieves Guild armor and hood, with Nightingale gloves and boots, used the Nightingale Bow and fire-enchanted ebony weapons otherwise. Smithing, enchanting, alchemy, one-handed, two-handed, block, archery, you name it, she did it. Sneaking especially; it was the first skill she maxed.

She finished the main quest around level 50 and I continued playing her until level 55, when I decided I'd learned enough and started over with a new character and an actual build.

That was a nice trip down memory lane!

Dallas-Arbiter

My first character was a Breton female. I don't remember her name, it was nearly a year ago. Basically She was the first or second preset, the one with the short hair (The same face as the "Sultry Maiden"). I didn't change much of the preset, maybe changed the lip color. I played her as a suicidal one handed character, no shield, just a sword. I got tired of her after about a month, she just looked too plain to me.

So I decided to make a Nord Archer, pretty much the same as what you see in my avatar, except at that time I was using the Vanilla textures and Vanilla hair, in my avatar you're seeing the Coverwomen look 1 Textures. Later I made a super good looking redguard, then a cute Dunmer (it can be done), but I always liked my Nord, so I started playing as her again.

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
My true first character was a male Nord by the name of Tymvir. He was a simple character really. There was no sneaking around with him it was in your face damage dealing with greatswords. This is him (not the greatest picture).

Tymvir.jpg

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
1st. Bosmer Archer/Thief named Thorn
2nd. Dunmer Destruction/Alteration pure mage named Gromph

Still play both from time to time

Pretty much what Bethesda would think a stereotypical Nord warrior. Sword and shield. Heavy Armor. Dragon Shouts. That's it pretty much.

I do remember he was called Prisoner, the next was called PrisonerMarcus, next was MARCUS, and finally Marcus.

wolf_maiden

she's pretty. I love her eyes in the second picture :) I think the ears make her look too much like an elf though. They would look a lot better if they were more wolf-like

My first character was a level 81 ORC named SKAAR THE QUESTS he completed are on my signature so if you want to know check that his back story is realley long so i will just give the basics he lived in orisum and dreamed of being a great hero but also a secret assasin of the dark brother hood so when his parentts died he travled to skyrim and all that came true he is a tank character ive not been useing him much but on the 4th of december when dragon born comes out ill be useing him to play the DLC and if dragon born has lots of side quests and land to explore then i will be useing him for ages if not it will onley take me a few weeks to complete the main quest of dragonborn so i will probbaley not play with him alot till new year but luckaley dragonborn looks like a huge expansion so my main character is going to be my most played character again.

Lizardking1

I've read a lot of people have really detailed plots for their characters. This was my first TES game, so I kind of just went along with anything... At Helgen I had no idea what those race perks were, so since everyone there looked nord-ish I just went with that. A Nord male who looks like a Death Metal bass player. I also don't specialize in anything. 100 at one-handed and archery, 80-something blocking, 80 destruction.
At first I thought about following the law, but pretty much every Daedric quest asks you to be immoral or the quest won't end. On my next character I promise I won't give in to that DB b!tch that asks me to kill someone ^^