what was the most longest ranged archering you have ever done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
so that is my question.

the most longest range I have ever done was when I fired my archer bow up high far above the target.

I was roughly about 200 meters away from my target in games landscape terms and fired a very long ranged shot from a cliff I hit an imperial soldier and I did not think it would hit the impact on the target,so I fired one more and by god it hit the target fair and sqaure and killed the target straight away with a glass arrow.I had to crouch down and I fired it very good.

and another good perk is the quick shot perk in which I am going to get which helps me get longer ranged archery fast.

Ironlung888

Last night while doing the Azura's Star quest. I stood in the doorway of an enormous room and sniped an arch necromancer while she was sitting in a chair. In real life it was probably only 100 yards. Like you, I had to hold my reticule slightly above the target. After scoring 3x sneak bonus, she was dead on arrival. When I approached to loot the corpse I found that not only did she stay in the chair she was siting in. She was slumped backwards with an ebony arrow sticking directly out of the side of her pointed elven ear!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
Last night while doing the Azura's Star quest. I stood in the doorway of an enormous room and sniped an arch necromancer while she was sitting in a chair. In real life it was probably only 100 yards. Like you, I had to hold my reticule slightly above the target. After scoring 3x sneak bonus, she was dead on arrival. When I approached to loot the corpse I found that not only did she stay in the chair she was siting in. She was slumped backwards with an ebony arrow sticking directly out of the side of her pointed elven ear!

holy mother of jesus christ himself.....that is amazing..

my freind I am a archer sniper as well I have the 2 slow motion perks and a very high glass bow that I ice enchanted. and all I need now is the quick shot perk because I shot an imperial soldier straight through the head with a long ranged archer shot.amazing simply amazing heery heery.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I launched an arrow from Markarth and hit Maul in Riften square in the nut. Left one in fact. I was aiming for the right one but I'll put that down to windshear.

Grey Fox

Must have been a hell of a shot....after I intimidated/humiliated him, he didn't have much of a set left!

MrSparkle

My longest shot:

ScreenShot128.jpg

ScreenShot129.jpg

ScreenShot130.jpg

I don't know how long that is since it's mostly a vertical shot, but it's a great spot for target practice :D

SaveVsBedWet

Dr. D'Irsei had an appointment with a priestess that was trying to perform a ceremony in a cave keep that took place on the top level under a gigantic magical vortex. While she stood at the entrance to the clearing, several of the priestess's underlings stood on a platform for the keep that was clear on the other side of the cave (possibly 100 yards away) complaining loudly of sinus pain from abscesses.

She was able to administer antibiotics to their sinus cavities via bow shot, at that distance, and confirmed the treatments by direct examination once she got down to ground level and over to that side of the cave. Two in the face each. Then she went upstairs and completed her appointment.

When the Dr. returned home later she found she'd been "liked" three more times on her SpellBook pages.

(Yes, I know. But I'm bored at work and you've had your chances to discourage me, lol).

RangerChad

My best shot took me likes 100 shots... lol! After playing plenty of BF3 I have beenable to gauge distances in game-scapes. I 1 shot a dragon 400meters out while he was flying ( was on easy and did a sneak critical) I had to put a huge lead on him lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts