what type of character are you in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what type of character are you in skyim?

• Total voters

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
choose within this poll.I am a thief just like robin hood.

thats why my characters name is jonny hood illuminist.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I like playing a Wood Elf Ranger.

But my first was a Nord Warrior.

Ivory

Let's Player
Nord one hander and an archer Breton.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I like stealing from the ritch and giving it to the poor, I love stealing on skyrim and never getting caught I only kill when I need to kill.
I made a second thought on an assassin is I do not want to just kill people.I mean it is cool to kill people on skyrim but not murder I do not like that.I kill bandits and forsworn scumbags and thelmor.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I also like being an archer because my character is mainly an archer on skyrim, and uses swords as well.single handed swords and light armour.

None of the above. I'm a sneaky Crossbowman who uses enchantments. No stealing.

Skyrimosity

I have a mage but he is not good at all magic skills, I spent a lot of time perfecting his Conjuration and one-handed (for safety) so that he'd be a killing machine. 2 Master Conjurer Dead Thralls, Onmund with DB armor, and Nightingale armor later, I feel he succeeded.

Honeyderp

Redgaurd wearing ATM steel plate armour boots and gauntlets with elven mace and shield of ysgramor.

Helmets are for pussies. So are followers.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
I am a Dark Elf who does a bit of everything but I am mostly a warrior. Heavy and light armor with magic perks and a sweet-ass bow.

Xivia4

^Pretty much what he said minus the magic perks. I can sneak when I want to or go right in with my greatsword.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I try to play a little of everything, but I'm definitely a warrior at heart. Two handed, preferably.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
and yes there are two types of warriors in this game.

barbarian warriors use maces and heavy weapons.

Skyrimosity

More than 2 types of warriors.
Heavy Armor two-handed
Heavy Armor sword and shield
Light armor sword and shield
Dual wielder
(Heavy and Light sword and shield play styles are very different really)
And these are just class types before you get involved with specific weapons.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I don't know if there's much difference between light armor and heavy armor. I feel like by end game, they're pretty similar. I do agree there's definitely a different mentality between sword & shield, two handed, and dual wield.

mokz

most of them are assassins. nightblades more precisely although my first created character was a pure mage. Magic has a special spot in my heart no matter what game it is.

GxMxG

Will-Bender
Illusionist inbound...Thats right, i try not to kill anyone but those damn Draugr or lone bandits that have certain items i need. Something about watching your enemies murder themselves greatly satisfies me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts