Quest What Race do you play in Skyrim? w/ Poll (Remake)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Race are You?

• Imperial

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Reguard

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Nord

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • High Elf

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Dark Elf

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Wood Elf

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Argonian

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 29 14.2%

• Total voters

NICKtheNORD

Only a Nord, always a Nord.
I feel that, because of the finishing moves, melee is more fun to play than in Oblivion, where magic was much more interesting.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

Leahpar

Khajiit, but not because of stealth skills, because they look cool
I'm an archer btw.

wizkid1696

I am a proud argonian. They have always caught my eye, they are unique, not your average fantasy fair.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
I have three characters(but I voted for Breton)

Ivan- Nord Weaponmaster

Sabastian- Breton Spellsword

Ri'saj- Khajitt Assassin Theif

I love all three races for different reasons though.

Panthera

Don Gato
This might sound stupid but how do you become an Assasin, is there a perk or something.
Are you asking how to become member of assassins or how to build your character to classify it as assassin?

Static

SPOILER

Head to Riften and talk to Maul, pass the speech check/bribe him and ask about the Dark Brotherhood. (I'm not 100% certain this part is required, but I've never tried without doing this) He'll tell you about a boy in Windhelm performing the Black Sacrament. Go to Windhelm, find the boy and accept his contract, kill the target and return to him. Leave and walk around for a while until a courier comes and gives you a mysterious note with a black hand-print on it and 'We know' written beneath it. Then go to sleep for any length of time, and when you wake up, you'll see...

dragonkilla

SPOILER

Head to Riften and talk to Maul, pass the speech check/bribe him and ask about the Dark Brotherhood. (I'm not 100% certain this part is required, but I've never tried without doing this) He'll tell you about a boy in Windhelm performing the Black Sacrament. Go to Windhelm, find the boy and accept his contract, kill the target and return to him. Leave and walk around for a while until a courier comes and gives you a mysterious note with a black hand-print on it and 'We know' written beneath it. Then go to sleep for any length of time, and when you wake up, you'll see...
U will see wat

Speech500

My characters

Grendan - High Elf - Mage (Accidentally Deleted)
Aji - Khajiit - Assassin/Thief (Main Character)
Tinjor - Nord - Mage

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
wow this poll is swinging wildly lol

Ren

Now that I've had the game for awhile, and made several characters, I have three that I use right now.
I have,

Rensig-Breton Paladin Lv.28

Kalif-Nord Warrior Lv.16

Nar'ritten-Khajit Thief/Assassin Lv.7

Abominamentum

Went with High Elf but still unsure on my decision... Damn need to decide Argonian or High Elf arhrh maybe some one could help with suggestions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts