• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Race Are You In Skyrim?

• Total voters

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
I've always wondered what the Skyrim world has chosen to be as their race.
Just answer in the poll of which race your playing at the moment.
Why do you choose them?

S

SynnerLarkie

cause i like to play with a bow and sneak and she is sexy.. well as sexy as they would allow her to be with their not so sexy toon making availibility.

Kuurus

I've always played high damage characters, mostly dual wielding rogues/fighters when available going all the way back to my EQ rogue. I never spent a lot of time on a tank style sword and shield character, but decided to go that route when starting Skyrim. I like that the shield has an active component to gameplay with blocking and bashing rather than just being a visual piece that adds to your armor like a lot of games.

Redguard seemed to fit well with the one-hand/shield/heavy armor setup. I like the increased stamina power.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like Imperial a lot, the gold bonus is nice and you get treated much better than the other races in Skyrim, although not quite as good as the Nords.

Anonylulz

Breton right now for the 25% magicka resistance. Might try a nord next time through for extra frost resistance or maybe a Bosmer because they take less poison damage.

Colin Tameifuna

Redguard. But I also have a Khajiit, and a Dark Elf. But Redguard primarily.

BSE

Argonian. I liked the poison resistance and ability to swim, not to mention I think it looks totally badass.

Coddod

I chose Nord firstly because I thought I was going to make a character similar to me, but after failing I got back to the Race tab, searched through the abilities to see which race is best to choose, and after not being able to decide I just got back to my Nord lady, tweaked her a bit and that's it.
Also, after thinking, I liked my choice even more since I decided to be a melee fighter. (currently I mix one-handed weapons with spells but at the end of the day I go back to my dear warhammer)

Varealkin

I chose Argonian for the underwater breathing benefit. Didn't know if it would come in handy, and it has a few times.

Dvalin

I always tend to go Breton. The best racials out there in my opinion are the magic resists, as poison doesn't seem to come up as often. Plus I like their backstory. Their race is the result of the Aldmer mixing with Nords to end up with a magically adept race of men. Wish there was more lore for Bretons but they just haven't been around long enough. :sadface:

Lyt

Nord. I myself think of myself as having northern blood, because of my Scottish sir name, and I'm pretty tolerant of the cold IRL. It's just seemed natural. Plus, here in Central Oregon, we have Junipers. Skyrim is practically home to me. LOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts