What Pets Do You Have / Had - Photos

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I've had almost every pet you can imagine over the years. Dogs, cats, reptiles, horses, birds, rodents...you name it I've probably kept one. Even had a pet Pacu (a larger relative of the piranha) at one point in time. Recently though it's been difficult to keep up with too many pets so I'll share my more recent additions to the family. :)

First, my cats. They never actually had definite names, so we just took to affectionately calling them Slinker (Grey) and Stinker (Black), as they were sly, and rotten. They don't live with me anymore. :sadface:

IMG_1439-1.jpg
IMG_0812.jpg

Next, my miniature long-haired Dachshund, Dieter. He's incredibly lazy, and a little scaredy cat, but I love him to death. (That's also him with Slinker, above.)

IMG_1928.jpg
...and here he is on a camping trip we took last year, not entirely enjoying himself.

IMG_1790.jpg

Then, my snake, a Royal Python named Osmond Salazar. Most people have taken to calling him "Ozzy" though. :p

IMG_1856.jpg

Here are the horses we used to keep. The male, with the white pattern, is Ollie, and the red, a female, is Flame. I do believe she was pregnant in this photo.

ollieflame.jpg

Then our pitbull, still a pup here, Bridgette, with our Boxer, General Patton. We rescued Patton when he was being abused and used as a fighting bait dog. His owners filed down his teeth, abused him with a shock collar, and encouraged other dogs to attack him. It took him awhile to trust us, but he's one of the best dogs we've ever had.

bridgette.jpg
patton.jpg
Finally, our big English Mastiff, Draco. He died in 2010, but I felt obligated to include him. 275lbs, more than 6' on his hind legs and nothing more than a big puppy. :p

draco.jpg

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I know a LOT of people hate rats, but I think there quite cute :p. I'd have one.

Stone, you put my name on the wrong quote. XD I've had rats, sure, but only one was a real pet. Every other one was a breeder producing snake food. XD

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
this is Vincent. He turned 2 years old in november of 2011. He's the tiniest jerk in the world but we work it out.

It must be something about the name

BunnyFastard

Slimer (ghostbusters) the Corn snake and Harry the Royal Python

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328088621.486846.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328088621.486846.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328088721.100058.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328088721.100058.jpg
    876.3 KB · Views: 5

Seethe

Yay!!! Pets!!! Anyway, Here's my baby boy, Raja. He's a 5 year old Saluki, and he's a rescue from Kuwait where they treat dogs like vermin and kill them on sight.

Rescuing is the greatest thing ever. I picked mine out at the pound when he was 6months old, 2 families had already adopted him and brought him back. Still remember that day, I did a double take cause he was the only one that wasn't barking.

Tanya

Rescuing is the greatest thing ever. I picked mine out at the pound when he was 6months old, 2 families had already adopted him and brought him back. Still remember that day, I did a double take cause he was the only one that wasn't barking.
All of my pets were rescues and my dog Louie was the same way. He was just laying in the back of his cage looking so sad and quiet, while all the other dogs were jumping around and barking. After adopting him we found out why he was so sad and quiet. He was very sick. Poor Louie was on several medications for weeks. When he got better he turned into the opposite of that sweet quiet guy we got from the pound. He's a maniac but we love him.

Seethe

What's funny, is I have a friend who has a German Shorthaired Pointer named Louie who is also a lovable maniac. What a small world.

S

SynnerLarkie

suddenly i feel bad for getting my doggie from a breeder...

but not really look at him he is beautiful and awesome

Seethe

suddenly i feel bad for getting my doggie from a breeder...

but not really look at him he is beautiful and awesome
Don't feel bad, alot of dogs have the potential of becoming pound puppies. What if you didn't get your dog, he could have ended up in the pound! :eek: Next time though definitely check out the pound first :) There's alot to choose from.

Spellsword_Kale

Article Writer
I don't think I've actually got any photos... and come to that, I've never really had any pet actually "mine" either! But I half-leased a cranky old Quarter Horse mare for close on 6 years, until I had leave for university, and I was the only one who rode her. (Her owner was the woman who ran the stables/barn I rode at.) She was cranky, often sore in the winter from bad back, and stubborn as all get-out... but she was basically considered mine and I love her too bits. (And we were basically identical in personality, lol.)

My family has always had cats, since the year before I was born, and the apartment I currently live in, my roomie has a cat - an old slightly derpy long-hair of unknown age and breed. Black and white, fur gets everywhere, and she is insists upon opening ALL closed doors ever. I'll see if I have a pic of her on my hard-drive and edit it into the post if I do...

Edit: Found one! With bonus!me in the background (aka the green sweater). Crappy webcam pic, but ah well...

Picture0243.png

Damn cat, lol. I love cats, but in a very grumpy way. They get fur EVERYWHERE. I'd love to have a Sphinx or a Rex. But never living with a longhair again.

OH! I did once have a goldfish (common pond) named Bob. He died because the water in his tank got too warm, so I tell people he boiled to death. Makes for interesting reactions.

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
I currently have a chihuahua/mini pinscher. Won't be able to post a picture right now. Later maybe? Still have to look for a picture of her. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts