What personality is your character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shelder

lol another psychopath... even worse than the previus one! :p xD

Whats wrong with having a nice relaxing walk, saying "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening" then slipping their throat :p They werent quick enough to say Hello back to me, so i force the hello out :D and carry on my day to the next person *covers restraint jacket in a pit* "lalala"

Panthera

Don Gato
hehe :D

Panthera

Don Gato
Whats wrong with having a nice relaxing walk, saying "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening" then slipping their throat :p They werent quick enough to say Hello back to me, so i force the hello out :D and carry on my day to the next person *covers restraint jacket in a pit* "lalala"

For you nothing... Saying to you psychopath, I thought you will be honored. xD

Whats wrong with having a nice relaxing walk, saying "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening" then slipping their throat :p
SLITTING their throat, you know? As in making a slit in their throat? How many people don't know this?

T, P, close enough :p you know what i meant lol
I know, but you are roughly the 40th person I have seen on here who says SLIPPING their throat. Troll7.jpg

Not sure....jpg

You're butchering the english language like I do small children

dale112

Oh so thats what it needs to be done... I've done all quest for db exept nazirs and night mothers... night mother it's kind annoying... she is not my kind of woman :) ...I think she is more shelder type of woman xD ;)

yeah check your inventory for a token. the old lady is in whiterun i think.. ill check my quest log and tell you where the dungeon is. be back in a few

Nightingale

My current character is the quiet, mysterious and brooding type. You know, the kind that sits in the dark corner of a tavern alone and everyone whispers about. When given the option, she will remain silent and give away few details. She spends her evenings alone along the shoreline of Dawnstar in an abandoned tent looking off into the horizon

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts