• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyTroll

Its not a game to beat, Its a world to be experienced. I'd like to buy another house or two. Finish the Thieves Guild quests. I also like the little favors and quests that the townspeople often have. I try to be a decent character, that does good things so I'm not overly interested in the Dark Brotherhood. I want to finish the Companions but not with my current character.

Right now I'm stuck in Pelagius III's mind and man, is that a skooma trip.!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JClarke1953

SPOILER!

Also, you have a choice concerning the Dark Brotherhood. Unfortunately, Bethesda didn't give one for the Thieves Guild.

Either way, there's just so much to do, to find, and to investigate your choices and why you chose how or what you chose.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I once said this before and got 2 negative ratings mainly due to the people that gave me negative ratings were not open minded enough to understand what I Meant, I said if you are playing Skyrim for the main quest you are playing it wrong and a numerous bunch of people did not even understand that, What I meant was there is more to do then just the main quest line if you play skyrim just for that then you are going to miss out on a lot of things the main questline is Barley even 10% of Skyrim there is so much more hundreds of caves and dungeons, 4 major guilds to join and the thieves guild in particular will take a lot longer to finish then most of the others since you need to do 125 side jobs in total for either vex or delvin to fully fill out the cistern, you need to kill at least 60 dragons and travel to several locations that will take days to do especially if you don't use fast travel to learn all the shouts, to get all the spells you need to master each school of magic which could take you a while to do not to mention the cost of al those spell tomes and this is all in the game not counting the DLCs and all the content they bring, Dawnguard you can become a Vampire Lord so much more to do other then just the main quest

JClarke1953

Hey tx12001? I don't remember/know about a previous post. I did have trouble reading this last one. I try to not be a "grammar nazi", but I just couldn't figure where sentences began/ended.

But I did get your point, as a few other's of us have posted similar posts.

JClarke1953

I just did the quests for Sanguine and Kyne. No fast traveling at all. Just a carriage maybe to a capital city. Or we just run from point A to B. And there's a lot of running/walking, as places like Winterhold and Falkreath have no stable or carriages.

Sanguine took most of an afternoon to do. Kyne's took me a bit longer. But I do know where the trail's and path's are now. And a lot of hidden loot as well, with no bandits, trolls or anything near.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts