• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    The contrast between Eldric and Taric's use of frost magic is interesting... Whereas Eldric creates a orb in the palm of his hand, which then freezes his enemies solid, Taric lets his spell connect with his skin, before going in for the brutal, efficient kill.

It's going to be fun seeing these two interact.

Yeah, looking back one thing I think would've been a good idea to add to my post is how using spells actually hurts Taric. That whether it's the frost or flames, they cause him pain to cast because of their nature.

I think the two will get along nicely, I can see a mentor/student thing taking place later on.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Quite possible. Though if my other RP ever gets off the ground, Eldric's old mentor may wind up cheating death...so I wouldn't count on an official apprenticeship any time soon.

Also, unrelated, but it seems as thought this RP is starting to pick up it's pace. That's good to see.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Partially off topic, but I am working on getting a CC up for Silent Peace, GA. For the last few days I just haven't felt very inspired to draw up a character.

Delusional

Alright, I just decided to post it up and scrap writing a character-specific excerpt, what I usually do. Hope it suffices.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    So, I'm currently participating in one RP here, running another (and trying to get it started in the first place), then participating in another RP forum, and running two RP blogs.

Can you tell I have a lot of free time? :p

Delusional

Lol, I'm only on here. 2 active RPs, another one about to start, another still in preliminary recruiting stages, then also on the side I work on a fan fic.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    I think I have you beat. I'm on four RP forums, I run two rps here, seven on another, participate in more than that, and constantly make new characters and roleplay ideas. :p

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Looks like we're back. Let us continue this tale of...well, nothing's really happened yet. Except Taric annihilating some bandits. So, let us continue this tale of old men slaughtering their foes?

Delusional

Poor Eldric...

Delusional

I'm not sure, did we ever specify what the camp on the surface was like? There seems to be several conflicting descriptions.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    I like the description with the walls and sentries and such described by SD. Also I will post in response to Destruct once I let the Memories respond :p

Delusional

Yeah, we can be on the opposite side of the clearing (it's a hella big clearing, huh?).

Delusional

Colossal lightbulb just now. Kir, would it work with your secret plotline to discover that Darius, Marcus' father, had stumbled upon the Deep Dark and the crystal gate, and that is what caused his disappearance? I feel like that would provide some interesting growth in Marcus, and it could possibly add more mystery to the mystery... but only if it works for you.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Guys, this may seem unrelated but if I were to start up a roleplay would you guys be interested in joining? I've been bouncing a few ideas around in my head, and for a while now I've been wanting to have my main character; Alistar, in an active roleplay. Rise of the Falmer has hit a pretty slow spot, so I seldom ever write for him.

Delusional

I would be interested.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts