• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Level are you?

• Total voters

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
What level are you?
I'm level 81 (Used Oghma Infinium glitch)

NOTE: Don't mind the multiple votes option. I put that on by accident.

Morgan

I have no idea what level I am. Probably some kind of peasant-class level 0. However, my characters run the gamut of what you posted, so multiple voting option makes sense. I voted for all but the last two, since my highest is 66.

I just leveled up to 43 last week. I'm half way to 44 now after running around and doing illusion and alteration spells wherever I go.

Tman2177

My High elf character is currently at level 58.

pkkveel

Premium Member
Only have one character right now and just got stealth to 100 on the week end almost there with light armor too. Trying to decide if I should change 1/2 way through now and go to board and sword heavy armor or finish campaign as rouge and start over with new build.

P.

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
Level 35 Imperial...trying to get to 81, but I'm starting to get the itch for a second build. Darn that Orc thread. :D

tvJefe

My main is 55. I have started 3-4 characters since Ja'Guar, but none of them stick. I love stealth and ranged combat.

Purr

:3
My main character is 57 level and I'm so proud of myself! : ) Usually I get bored easily and make a new character. My other characters are 47, 25, 15... something like that. I have too many characters so it's hard to remember. 8|

Valyn

I only have one account right now.
He's a Breton level 58, sort of a jack-of-all trades, but usually uses a sword and a shield. Sometimes he uses destruction, and uses poisons on his sword. He's also a maxed out Werewolf.

Nick_Tbolt

My first Character is a level 81 Redguard who likes War Axes, and I started an Orc a while back and he is half way through level 50, and I agree with their summary "Nothing is deadlier than an Orc with a war hammer" I love the Dragonbone Warhammer that came with Dawn guard :)

Liquid ICS Thunderbolt

Dallas-Arbiter

I started over last night, again. My Character is a lowly level 4. But my character's appearance is pretty much premade in the CK, so when I start over, I don't lose her. She's just a basic archer, light armor and all that, this time though I'm going to try no armor.

XELI

i'am 64 and i can't level up more...only if i enchant stuff but i got bored and stopped playing.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
My new Dawnguard chracter is level 32, how ever my previous character is around level 78, it's so gruelling levelling up alchemy and blocking to get to level 81 :sadface: