what kind of skills are you better off upgrading?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I think enchanting weapons is a good idea for upgrading but it depends on what kind of skyrim character you want to play now I am becoming skilled at becoming a ghost warrior but not yet I am learning to be an assassin ghost operative in which I want to be an archer as well is what I want to be.

but to the answer to my question I think it depends on what type of character you want your character to be depends the most on upgrading because theres so many perks but you can not just choose them all you need to decide on what kind of skyrim warrior you are to upgrade in that area.

For yourself and your Charater i will suggest Illusion magic, Sneaking , Archery(For Sniping) and one handed for the sneak kills (Dagger) I defnitly agree it depends on your type of character ill suggest if anyone wants advise on skills the just say what type of character they are and then it is easy to deside your skills .....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts