What kind of items, gold, loot do you prefer stealing the most?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how and what do you like stealing the most?

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
I love stealing crap.

I know you do to.

But , what do you love stealing the most? and how would you steal it?

My favourite stealing habit's are...

jewels, gems, potions, statues, gold, safe's and etc, etc.

take my poll.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Me.....

ALL THE THINGS!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
storm a bandit camp, murder everyone there, steal everybodies shoes! just they shoes! why? just cuz. :cool:
my favorite past time.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
I love stealing food, I don't know why but I always get a kick of stealing a goat cheese wheel.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Basically, if no-one sees me then it's all mine :)
Oh yea! Thats one of my favorite activities as well! Making bucket heads of everyone then stealing everything in site including pickpocketing the customers! It can be a little tricky sometimes getting those buckets around there heads but well worth it, its my favorite thing to do when i'm low on gold, its so funny to sell there wares right back to them! :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Oh yea! Thats one of my favorite activities as well! Making bucket heads of everyone then stealing everything in site including pickpocketing the customers! It can be a little tricky sometimes getting those buckets around there heads but well worth it, its my favorite thing to do when i'm low on gold, its so funny to sell there wares right back to them! :D

I do it mainly for the soul gems :) But yeah it is fun to do. Once the Lady from Winterhold sent thugs after me, so I guess my bucket skills weren't all that good at the time :)

Ritterkreuz

I go for jewels as well. They're really the best value, and if you smith with them they can help raise your smithing skill pretty quickly.

Annageckos

My current character isn't a big thief. But I will steal potions, gold, ingots, ingredients, jewels, leather and hides. Pretty much anything I can make into something else and sell. My last one I would steal everything and anything I could.

sanguisdraconis

I pickpocket only very infrequently, but when I do, I tend to take jewels and gems, and sometimes gold as well. I've never really been one to break into people's houses.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I love stealing crap.

I know you do to.

But , what do you love stealing the most? and how would you steal it?

My favourite stealing habit's are...

jewels, gems, potions, statues, gold, safe's and etc, etc.

take my poll.

Not only does Black Orchid love stealing everything listed on your poll, she also prefers pickpocketing and then killing her enemies with their very own weapons.

Fdugn545

My last character was a jewel/jewelry thief. They're light items (keeps me under my carry weight) and they usually fetch a decent price. Plus I liked to rob all the rich ass people in Riften and solitude made me feel like robbin hood (only I didn't really give back to the poor... Lol)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I'm a fan of pickpocketing things from people. I got the mark of Dibella(sp) that way, and have gotten any number of keys, magic rings and other gems that way. I generally will never take the gold from any burial chambers (whole dungeons), but will always take the gems. That's just my role playing at work.

When I first played, I took EVERYTHING. Sold it to make money, but I found I really didn't make much. Now I collect ingredients and build slow poison potions and sell for about 700. 0.5 pounds for 700 gold is a good ratio to me.