• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xaraan

People seem to like Aela, but I never have got that. She wears a revealing outfit, but any character wearing that would look that way. Her attitude is more buddy like than sexy to me, don't like the facepaint either.

My first pick would be Astrid from the dark brotherhood, sexy voice, sexy outfit; comes off a little flirty and until the end of her storyline is pretty cool.

Karliah has a sexy voice to me as well, but she is a bit too scrawny looking for me.

If I was a girl I'd say Farkas, cool voice and he's just so lovable. Or Brenjolf (sp?) again, cool voice/accent and pretty cool guy.

We chose Aela, well I do at least, because she is a werewolf, a redhead, a useful follower, etc.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ulfric Stormcloak. He is the entire package: smart, sexy, passionate, driven, philosophical, powerful, rugged, and a voice like hot melted chocolate.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
What characters from the world of Skyrim do you find attractive? Ya know, shaggable so to speak. Be it male or female, post them!

I'll start with mine!

1. Cicero (as if there were any doubt)
2. Mercer Frey (gotta love the 'tude)
3. Marcurio (I blame a friend for this one...)
4. Brynjolf ( DAT ACCENT)

I need to revise this list...

1. Cicero
2. Lucien Lachance, yea I know he's from Oblivion but Spectral Assassin for the win
3. Nazir
4. Mercer Frey (the only Thieve's Guild man that deserves to be mentioned)
5. Marcurio

Docta Corvina

Since it's revision season and all...

Brynjolf - Everything I've said before about him still stands - he is perfection - except now with the added detail that he IS my husband. It's a Skyrim dream come true. And I am very excite. <3

Marcurio - I STILL have a thing for Imperial men, and I still have a thing for him. He's adorable.

Mercer Frey - Still love this man's sexy sass too, even if he, well, you know...went stabbity on me. :oops: It's okay though. Even POST-Thieves Guild storyline, he's a follower of mine. (I <3 my mods) And will remain so. He and Brynjolf ain't going anywhere ever again. Those two are helping me save the world and that's that. Those two both got it going on, just in very different ways. ...Yeah, I said it. :coffee:

Rune - One of my Thieves Guild brethren, he's one of the few true sweethearts I've run into. Married him in one of my PC files. So glad I did too, he's awesome! Such a cutie! <3

General Tullius - Is still a silver fox. Please refer to my earlier post. :cool:

Nazir - He's the only one in the DB who could in theory convince me to join them. I don't think it'll ever happen, but if it could and did, he'd be the reason. 8D

Thrynn - another TG brother. I dig the war paint and that voice. I make him tell me his story over and over me just so I can hear it. :p

Farkas - He's pretty cute. I'll admit I haven't done much at all with the Companions, but on a purely superficial level, he's rather pleasing all around. Maybe in another file, another time and place, I'll get to know him better...

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
My list:
Sapphire: I don't know what it is but somethin about this chick gets me
Ysolda: Drug dealin Redhead, definitely my type
Aela: DAMN!!
Astrid: I got a thing for chicks and blades
Muiri: Her eyes man..........
Sylgja: I couldn't not include her in this list

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Top three chicks- Vex, Muiri and Ingun (Maybe add Lisette)

Top three dudes- Ralof, Sorex Vinius (Something about him just makes me think he is very tender) and if Sven weren't such a douche I would say him but I have to say Brynjolf.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Pretty much just Mjoll and Borgakh, though I came to enjoy Brelyna Maryon's company with my mage character.

sticky runes

Farkas
Argis the Bulwark (just the nickname gets me blushing)
Benor
Calder (big ol' sideburns. Gives you something to grab onto!)
Vorstag
Stendar
Ulfberth War-Bear (Adrianne is one lucky bitch!)
Hadvar
Housecarl of the old hag in Morthal
Big semi-naked guy who guards the gates of Sovngarde or whatever

AS88

Staff member
Sylgja
Fastred
Muiri
Aela (kind of)
Lisette
Susanna the Wicked
Hroki in Markarth :eek:
Ysolda

And for a bromance
Marcurio, Brynjolf, Ulfic, Filnjar at Shor's Stone (I'd go for a beer with him), Balgruuf, Tolfdir (in a friendly grandpa sorta way), Farkas, Kodlak, Stenvar and the guy who own the Nightgate Inn

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Them goats are looking mighty sexy. ;)

Midna316

DId anyone else like Borkul the Beast from Cidna Mine? Something about that shirtless Orc had me drooling...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts