what is your mad addiction level to skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how addicted to skyrim are you?

• extremely addicted I love skyrim!!!!!!

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • I play a bit and I enjoy playing it...

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
how addicted are you and how often do you play???

asparticus_maraudius

I am not extremely addicted I can do other things but i do play like almost everyday.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I played 122 hours last month.

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
I'm addicted to it but of course, I find time to do other things.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
For the most part, I used to play every single day usually ranging up 9 to 12 hours worth of game-play. Now it's about 4 to 6 days a week, ranging from 4 to 6 hours worth of game-play. It's been about two weeks since I started to slow down on Skyrim.

XbSuper

I play as much as possible, only time I'm not playing is when I'm sleeping or working... And when I'm working, I come on here to get a quick fix :p

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I tend to play everyday, but only 1-2 hours per day as I haven't much more time than that. Though in the past few days there has been no time to play at all.

asparticus_maraudius

you guys need to play something else very very badly or you can not?????I LOVE SKYRIM MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PLAY IT 26 HOURS A DAY!!!!!!

conquistador

Do find time for other stuff, dare I say the important business, but have put over 300 hours in. Knew it was bad when I set aside a Skyrim night and signed out of the PSN. Didn't need people seeing me on Skyrim for 6+ hours.

=/

That said, it isn't really that bad. LOL

sent via Tapatalk

asparticus_maraudius

Do find time for other stuff, dare I say the important business, but have put over 300 hours in. Knew it was bad when I set aside a Skyrim night and signed out of the PSN. Didn't need people seeing me on Skyrim for 6+ hours.

=/

That said, it isn't really that bad. LOL

sent via Tapatalk

if you like skyrim soooo much WHY DONT YOU MARRY THE GAME???!!!!!!I know I will I am going to marry skyrim untill my relationship with skyrim gets boring.

conquistador

if you like skyrim soooo much WHY DONT YOU MARRY THE GAME???!!!!!!I know I will I am going to marry skyrim untill my relationship with skyrim gets boring.
12 year old sounds like a 12 year old. LOL
Between school and work I find time. Can't say it has directly resulted in anything negative ... so there is that. Playing time has definitely fallen off, and until some DLC drops that trend will probably continue.

sent via Tapatalk

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Man I can just picture the trembling hands and bloodshot eyes. No denying it's addictive...but everything in moderation...at least as much as you can manage.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Usually an hour a day or every other day. As a dad, husband and full time professional... Spare time is scarce.

i dont play everyday, i dont have the time between work and family life, but when i do.........
one time i litterly no joke played for thirty hours straight, no food, no bathroom, no understanding of the amount of time that was passing by, or what anyone was saying to me when they tried to comunicate with me in my skyrim-zombified form. needless to say my fiance, after waking up the next day and finding me still playing, forced me to save and go to sleep.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts