What is your favorite way to assinate someone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovakiin98

Hi, this is my first time making a thread so please tell me if I am doing something wrong.So,what is your favorite way to assassinate someone?While I like slitting people`s throats with daggers,my favorite has to be shooting them with Thunderbolt.It`s hilarious watching ther dead body fly through the air.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
I like to find a nice place to hide, and silently draw my bow and shoot an arrow threw their neck. Or knee. xP

BSE

I like to hide in a corner and dual cast fireball at them, so not only do I assassinate said person, I also assassinate anyone said person is friends with.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Sneak attack unarmed, lol. Just so funny.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
My Favorite is to sneak attack with a bow. i love to look at the bodies and see that my arrow pierced their head/neck/chest.. some kind of vital organ that would realistically result in an instant kill. I hate when i get one-shot kills and i walk up and the arrow is in their elbow or... i'm gonna say it... KNEE :)

although, everytime i assassinate the emperor i save beforehand and if i dont get the throat-slit animation, i reload and try again :)

Gandolfi

Playing as a pure Mage (no armor) : Cast Invisibility......Sneak up behind......Shout: Ice Form....then back up and Thunderbolt/Fireball the ice-statued-victim into Oblivion! ....tons of fun!

Playing as a pure Mage (no armor) : Cast Invisibility......Sneak up behind......Shout: Ice Form....then back up and Thunderbolt/Fireball the ice-statued-victim into Oblivion! ....tons of fun!
shouts are quite noisy though for an assassin, dontcha think?

tvJefe

There is a lot to be said for up close and personal. I love the dagger assassination animation.

But hitting someone with an arrow from a mile away has a certain satisfaction too.

A lot depends on the situation. In their home - slit their throat. In a crowded marketplace - arrow from nowhere.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Dagger across the throat for me. Yes the bow is fine, but it takes a little more skill to creep up to someone close enough to kill them one hit. Even more impressive when done unseen in the middle of a village during the day... outside.

SaveVsBedWet

I am very partial to death from below. As in I sneak up on somebody that's on an overpass or whatever, and Fus Ro Dah them off of it, so they fall to their death.

It doesn't always work. Some have high enough health to survive the fall, but there's mace-based dental service awaiting them down in the lobby, so no worries.

Also love pulling a "Van-Damme-A-Nator" and cracking a guy in the back of his computer with a war axe while we're up on someplace high, THEN the Fus Ro Dah to the bottom.

These are my equivalents to Van Damme in Hard Target shotgunning dudes in the chest and then still making sure to skip-sidekick their corpses before they drop, LMAO!

sniper mode, first I follow them and figure out their movements, next I find them and talk to them (I usually just stand there staring at them with a brooding sense of foreclosure and let them figure it out, if they get hostile I kill them then and there, otherwise on to step three), when done talking I move away and lie in wait, give them some time to sort things out, if they run I hunt them, track them down and kill without mercy, usually with an arrow to the knee and then an execution with my knife (or if I particularly hate them I just bludgeon them with my shield).

however if they choose to say their goodbye's and prepare for their death I let them, sitting in wait (out of sight naturally) until they are ready, then, before anyone knows what has happened, they are dead, with the familiar glow of an arrow returning to oblivion still floating around their head, and then it is as if they just dropped dead, like I was never there and there time had ended as if by the will of the gods.

killing your pray is all well and good, but it's nothing compared to the look in the eye of a contented man who has accepted their death and risen to the occasion, forgetting all their troubles and letting the world move on without them, joining with the streams of time for all eternity, it's the only glimpse of true happiness a killer could ever hope for, it's almost sad that such a beautiful light must be shrouded in death.

I pray that I will meet them again in the afterlife, hopefully in different conditions.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Boots of muffling, sneak mode, invisibility potion (optional) and a 2-handed axe to the back of the head. Works every time!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
My preferred mode is to cast frenzy on them and let them be killed by their fellows. Then wait for them to forget about it (takes a few seconds, lol) and loot the body while innocently whistling.

Otherwise, Wabbajack, 'cause it's creative.

(I usually just stand there staring at them with a brooding sense of foreclosure and let them figure it out

:D

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I usually bow people, it's satisfying to walk up to their corpse and my arrow is sticking out through both sides of their head. Also in draugr dungeons its satisfying to slice a draugr throat with Dawnbreaker, they sometimes explode.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts