What is your Favorite Skyrim Creature?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh1

TO KILL AND TO LOOK AT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN BECAUSE HE IS AKATOSH'S FIRST BORN! Oh and by the way i'm using his blood to write this. :D

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
His blood is definitely AAAAAAA+ then...

(I'm here all week...well most nights really. And days)

Commodus

It's a toss up for me between three separate species:

1. The Springgan - Honestly, this may sound weird, but no beast in Skyrim frightens me as much as the Spriggan. Their whole presence creeps me out, the way they lurk in old ruins that have been reclaimed by nature, silently standing guard and suddenly appearing to drive away 'intruders'. It's also disturbing how they screw with your mind, making the screen turn green and resurrecting themselves just when you think you've killed them.

2. The Hagraven - Unnatural beasts and all the scarier for the fact that they were one completely normal women. They have artificially turned themselves into these withered, growling, clawed abominations.
I remember one time I was exploring and came across a small hill. I was instantly set upon by bandits and naturally assumed they were just protecting their loot. Upon reaching the top of the hill, I found their leader - a Hagraven! Complete with her own tent and a severed Spriggan head resting on a pike outside.
It's scary enough to consider what they've done to themselves, but it's downright terrifying to think of them wandering through Skyrim and gathering followers to aid them in their rituals. Brrr....

3. Vampires - I don't find them scary at all, but their sheer presence in Skyrim was the reason I purchased the game. And, sure enough, I am now a Vampire myself. Mostly, I feed on Lydia as she sleeps, but I also have access to an old womans house and use her as an alternative source of blood when the sun goes down. Vampires in Skyrim are just awesome, it has to be said.

Corvus Lex

Corvus Lex, Vampire Hunter
I hate the Skeevers, they're the only creature in Skyrim that I actually dislike aside from the Vampires, everything else is just kinda there in my opinion.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
....Maybe I just like them because they're like rats, and I think rats are really cool. I have three pet rats, and 'twould be cool if they were giant, sneaky, carnivorous beasts. :)

Plus, I also contracted my first disease from a skeever, so I feel like I have a natural connection with them. xD