• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fenix09

For some reason i always stick with nords, i cant seem to use any other race but if i do what race should i use?

I feel same I always stick with nords

Lucid

Bosmer and Altmer are my top choices, but I'm beginning to think that I like playing the native race to the game setting best.

My Nord has become my favourite Skyrim character, and I always liked my Dunmer Nerevarine the best. I never played Oblivion as an Imperial, now I'm wishing I had.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Orcs, Argonians and Dunmer.

Orcs make awesome warriors.
My Dunmer are usually mages or thieves, or a mix of both. Also vampirism is a common choice for me.
Argonians on the other hand are very well rounded. I like them a lot. I've played an Argonian thief, warrior and mage.

Rimfaxe96

1. For gameplay, Redguards. I can't play any other character, and I guess I can relate to them, in a way.
2. Lorewise, Altmer. I wonder how their society works, most of the info given about them makes it seem that they even brag among each other instead of real socializing. How does that work? :confused:

Kaelbu

I love the Nord culture and lore, and their homeland (of course). I play them pretty often.
However!
I really enjoy playing a Breton as a Restoration/one-handed warrior. And Bosmer are my go-to for sneakiness and bows.

I've never played an Imperial or a Redguard, but I've tried all the other races.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
Bosmer all the way. Nord comes a close second when I play skyrim because of the fact there are so many other nords. In oblivion, however, I never played a nord.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
IDk what to think... my best was sneaky cat. But my very first profile was nord. I think that i will choose nords they look so cool and have nice history.

Cherry

Believe what you will. However remember my name. I am the Altmer that will see your race end. I study your kind as we speak. http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/understanding-the-saxhleel.45322/#post-846842

Slithering, chattering serpents. When we invade Argonia, we will destroy your beloved Hist. Beast that believe they are powerful because you conquered a destroyed nation. What folly!

Keep flapping your lips little elfie. All I hear is empty threats and pretty words spoken as if to mindless beasts! However, I'll let your kind hold on to your false ideas, makes it all the more easy to slit your collective throats.

Reactions: Atz

Ravaril

Aldmeri Dominion
How many Argonians does it take to shingle your roof? It all depends on how thinly you slice them.

Cherry

Kill a bunch of elves, wait for rigor mortis to kick in, and you've got yourself a nice set of window blinds.

Atz

You guy's are the best , I love these debate's .
Topic ____ I have worn out playing a Bosmer , I hit lvl 74 and dump it and start ALL OVER AGAIN . Not this time . I rolled a RED Guard , and now have really great melee skills + skills with a Bow . I'm at lvl 21 in 2 days and have to say I am now , really enjoying this build . Cheers to all my Mates here on forums . :cool:

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
Believe what you will. However remember my name. I am the Altmer that will see your race end. I study your kind as we speak. http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/understanding-the-saxhleel.45322/#post-846842

Slithering, chattering serpents. When we invade Argonia, we will destroy your beloved Hist. Beast that believe they are powerful because you conquered a destroyed nation. What folly!

The Hist stood long before your ancestors crawled, they'll stand long after the Marsh swallows the bones of your people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts