PC What is wrong with Delphine?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This is my first round playing on the PC version with the main storyline.
Everything has been going fine, up until diplomatic immunity. I gave all my crap to Malborn then I went to Delphine so I could get the invitation and she attacks me on sight.

I dont have any bounties anywhere, I didn't attack her either she just started attacking.

This is the first time I encountered this bug, is there any work around?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
She's a bit**. Entertain yourself by beating the crap out of her for awhile.

On a more serious note, I honestly don't know. Hope you get it sorted.

Hadean

all i can suggest is actually go get a bounty and pay it off, it may reset her problem with you

edit: in riverwood

Usulama

Are you a vampire? If you're a level 4 vampire all NPC's will attack on sight.

jlikes08

Are you a vampire? If you're a level 4 vampire all NPC's will attack on sight.
I've read that everywhere but I've never been attacked by anyone unprovoked as a level 4 vampire. Any known reason why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Usulama

I've read that everywhere but I've never been attacked by anyone unprovoked as a level 4 vampire. Any known reason why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow, same here. I was turned into a vamp really early in the game and never cured myself, but even if I get a message saying that "As a blood-starved vampire you are both hated and feared", I am never attacked.
IF I am attacked, however, the NPC scream "Kill it! Kill the vampire!"

Oddly enough, a loading screen says that "As a vampire people will comment on your unusual appearance, but they never shun you like with werewolves" or something like that.

DOCac42

Feared and Respected
Don't know if this helps but I had this glitch when I played for the first time, I eventually gave up on the main quest and went to do the companions quests. Upon completion, I went back to Diplomatic Immunity and all was fine.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
One about the Vamps is that if you have Dawnguard installed no NPCs will attack on sigh unless in Vampire Lord form. And I had this issue with the quest with the Sky Haven temple plops and I killed a bandit and Delpine the bitch keeps attacking me. I waited, did the companions quest plus the thieves quild quest and all was good, she forgot all about it I suppose..

But never trust that stupid Delphine, she's like a dolphin, so dumb she has to think about breathing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts