What is the nerdiest thing you have done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Became RP Moderator on skyrimforums :p

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Drew a triforce on my hand, although most people probably have

Clau

The Fateless One
Cosplay for cash. I needed money.

21554_103458823014887_1715789_n.jpg

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Devoting the entire tattoo sleeve on my right arm to Elder Scrolls, a lot of it from Skyrim. (Yes, these games are significant and inspiring enough for me to tattoo my whole arm with it and look at it for the rest of my life ;)) It is a work in progress, I'll have to post pics when the detail work is done on the first two (the symbols from the pages of Oghma Infinium. The one from the left page is a large tattoo, the one from the right page is a bit smaller):

oghmainfinium.jpg

I may sneak a small Triforce into this sleeve somewhere (Legend of Zelda being my other game obsession) to see if anyone notices. *troll face*

The upper half of the sleeve is mostly reserved for Naaslaarum and Voslaarum, the two Revered Dragons from Forgotten Vale in Dawnguard. One will be up close, and the other in the distance, with Masser and Secunda in the background :)

Madew

nerdiest thing I can think of is making a forum based around me, and tried so hard to get people to join from other forums. I can't think of anything as bad as that though, that was a really funny time I suppose. I was young, maybe 12 or 13.

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
Well, I play Dungeons and Dragons multiple times a week, so I have to actually think here.

Either when I put a box over my head and Metal Gear'd my way through my high school as a senior prank.

OR

When I ran into a Wal-Mart, all frantic like, and nearly screamed at the cashier "WHAT YEAR IS IT?" And when she told me I ran away screaming "IT WORKED! DUDE IT WORKED" (My best friend had made me do this.)

Or it can be a few months ago. I was sitting on the couch. My room mate had her kids over and I was watching tv with the youngest in the living room while the oldest was with her mom in their room watching movies on the Wii. All of a sudden I hear like four words coming from their room. I jumped up, leapt over the couch, and ran to my room mate's door. I stood in the door for a second and said, "I heard Doctor Who."

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Well, I play Dungeons and Dragons multiple times a week, so I have to actually think here.

Either when I put a box over my head and Metal Gear'd my way through my high school as a senior prank.

OR

When I ran into a Wal-Mart, all frantic like, and nearly screamed at the cashier "WHAT YEAR IS IT?" And when she told me I ran away screaming "IT WORKED! DUDE IT WORKED" (My best friend had made me do this.)

Or it can be a few months ago. I was sitting on the couch. My room mate had her kids over and I was watching tv with the youngest in the living room while the oldest was with her mom in their room watching movies on the Wii. All of a sudden I hear like four words coming from their room. I jumped up, leapt over the couch, and ran to my room mate's door. I stood in the door for a second and said, "I heard Doctor Who."

I saw that wal mart thing once, except a guy pushed himself out from behind a bunch of packs of toilet paper. People's reactions were proceless

TJ0331

Nords forever
Haven't done it yet but I might get a suit of armor and try to LARP. I am probably getting it anyways just to have even if I don't go. Did I mention everything together is over 1000 dollars?

tdatapina

Hero of Time
What's LARP?

TJ0331

Nords forever
Live action roleplay. Basically battling each other with fake weapons as well as doing quests and stuff. Basically medieval type battles and stuff like that.

Lucid

Spent weeks modeling a D&D encounter on the Hirogens from Star Trek Voyager: The nerdiest recent thing I've done.

Rimfaxe96

Good question, but difficult to answer 'cause I've been gaming since I was 6 (11 years now, 11 wonderful years :p).
I suppose that the nerdiest thing to do for me would be to ponder about certain sexual aspects of the TES universe. Especially since reading the book "The Real Barenziah". :eek: