What is the nerdiest thing you admit to doing/having?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Got a job as a IT Admin. Still here actually. I hate it. :sadface: However, I think yours trumps mine any day. ;)

AS88

Staff member
There was another thread like this recently.

Mine is still become RP Moderator on this very website :p

Jixer still wins, even if it was involuntary..

Tanya

The room that I sit in, as I type, has an Okami costume that I made, three Star Wars posters, A Chewy stuffed animal from 1978?, Star Wars Operation, a Stormtrooper mask (that I actually wear sometimes), and several lightsabers.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
The room that I sit in, as I type, has an Okami costume that I made, three Star Wars posters, A Chewy stuffed animal from 1978?, Star Wars Operation, a Stormtrooper mask (that I actually wear sometimes), and several lightsabers.

Nice!!!

JoeReese

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
My kids and I play D&D with my nephew on Skype. It only becomes nerdy when you add in the fact that I'm 50.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Red Dwarf is glorious.

rimmer.jpg

But anyway, probably the nerdiest thing I've done is devoted my entire left arm tattoo sleeve to Elder Scrolls. Currently working on getting the pages of the Oghma Infinium on my forearm.

EDIT: My RIGHT arm, that is. Jeez, what's wrong with me...you know it's been a bad day when you don't know which arm you've been getting tattooed :rolleyes: lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts