What is the greatest game you ever played?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlackRat

Gladius is a straight up gem of a game. So much fun, so much strategy, a genuine attachment to the members of your school, and hours up on hours upon hours of gameplay.

I love it.

diaBEATusss

I've played quite a few INCREDIBLE games over the years, but the one that stands out above the rest: Final Fantasy Tactics. I know I've played through and beat that game well over half a dozen times, and I still don't fully understand the plot to that game. It's one deep motherfluffer.

Besides that in no particular order:

Counter Strike (pre-Source)
Ocarina of Time
Half Life 2
Goldeneye
WarCraft 3
Starcraft 1 and 2
Disgaea
NBA Jam

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Fallout: New Vegas until I found Skyrim.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I played LIMBO the other day. It only took 2 hours to complete but the game was just beautiful. It may climb up to my top list if it keeps recurring to me

so hard to chose but at the moment I love Skyrim im going to see how that holds up though
List of favorites at the moment
10.Cod4 just my nostalgia value of it. first cod and best one IMO
9.NBA 2ks Cause Basketball is my life other than skyrim
8.Battlefield 3 Best New Shooter IMO
7.Counter-Strike Source Love IT
6.MGS4 just love the story and its a fitting end for snake
5.GTA4 Love the expansions on it and like the story as a whole love the gameplay and everything about it
4.Fallout 3 4 Words ONE.THOUSAND.HOURS.PLAYED
3.Sly Cooper two its what i always played when i first got my PS2 and i still play it to this day
2.Pokemon Yellow i love the series as a whole but seeing pikachu following me around warms me to this day :) i will return Chu-Chu someday :*(
1.Halo 1 I Remember watching my dad play all the time when i was like 6 or 7 and i finally got to play when i was 7 1/2 and i could never put it down i miss you halo when people would not get snobby and be like "Xbox has halo! HAHA" so sad i didnt buy a 360 but Ps3 is just as good

iWalkDead

All metal gear games for the playstation. Ive played the games since i was in elementary school and still think about how awesome the story was at times.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Aside from Skyrim, I have to say this honestly: Red Dead Redemption. I loved it so much. The storyline, the characters, graphics; simply stunning! I'm so glad that Rockstar made this instead of a GTA 5; it was definitely the right choice.

S

SynnerLarkie

im hella new here, but ShadowBane was my first game ever and to this day i havent found one that can replace it. i miss everything about that game. Other than that i love Dragon Age Origin and im rather loving Skyrim :) Awaiting the release of "The Reckoning" :)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Two games I really enjoyed are The Saboteur and The Witcher 2. Both are a really great game. The storyline, characters, are simply amazing. For The Saboteur, I really love games in the WWII era, so it's a natural like for me. It's kinda like an assassin's creed in WWII period. And The Witcher 2, well it's everything, Stunning graphics, great story, even better characters, and just a gorgeous game. Yea Dragon Age Origins is pretty damn fine too!

S

SynnerLarkie

o cant believe i left out Atlantica. thats a good one too

Doomy

Elite. End of discussion :eek: