What is race is your Skyrim Character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Capi0223

ES Newcomer
Khajiit for the added sneak. I think I want a or. Next for the bloodlust or whatever it's called.

PSN: capi0223
Using Tapatalk

Mabe

Lvl 43 Orc tank. Maxed 2h, heavy armor and smithing. He goes through crowds of people like butter. They play style has gotten a little dull and Ive been working on archery and sneak to try another mode of attack that is a little more strategic on my end. The biggest issue is trying to balance sneaking and heavy armor.

i have become an orc............is there a way to skip all the speech stuff at the beginning?

i want to try a few more races but dont want to do the tedious stuff at the beginning

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
Lvl 43 Orc tank. Maxed 2h, heavy armor and smithing. He goes through crowds of people like butter. They play style has gotten a little dull and Ive been working on archery and sneak to try another mode of attack that is a little more strategic on my end. The biggest issue is trying to balance sneaking and heavy armor.

thats my game play right now archery and heavy armor and i stock up on weak poisons (35 points damage) and trueshot potions which doubles. my ebony bow does 39 damage + 20 points of damage freeze enchantment and when sneaking all that does double damage. thats over 300 damage in one shot on bosses you can sneak up on. pluse my armor reflects arrows

Speech500

Nice build

KrazyLizard

Beowulf - lvl 37 Nord
Titles: Arch Mage, Harbinger, Nightingale, Stormblade, Daedric Champion

Main Skills : Two handed, Blacksmithing, Heavy and Light Armors, Lockpicking , Block and One-Handed.

brandon

Tamare

Imperial
Female Imperial. I'll soon be making a male Nord as well.

Dunmer mainly because they are dark and mysterious my character is a mix between a mage and a warrior one hand i have a giant mace the other hand my ice storm which deals 50 damage constantly plus the black eyes just looks sick

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Orc Soldier who joined the stormcloaks to fight against the Imperial/Thalmor takeover...and ironically married a lovely high elf lady.

OoieGooie

My fav is the cat. Usual assassin with non-daggers. Also use the bow. I find the tail a little stiff\weird though.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I am a male nomadic hooded warrior from the imperial race AWAY!!!!!!!with the dragons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts