Xbox 360 What is Marcurio's gear and is it lootable?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I am currently playing a mage and until I get a good enough enchanting level I need gear that I can loot. I was wondering what gear Marcurio wears and is it lootable if he "dies" while in service?

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Well, you can find his gear (adept level destruction robes and unenchanted boots), at Radiant Raiment in Solitude or as random loot pretty easily, but you can't replace Marcurio. He's one of the only NPC's with any resemblance of a personality; I would highly recommend not killing him.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Oh; it isn't really worth it then. I am playing Loki character; with the look of the Marvel version, but the personality etc of the mythology based Loki. I'm using mainly Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration and Destruction for rune spells. For RP's sake killing him isn't a problem. But I was looking for boots and gloves, not robes. I have the unhooded Thalmor Robes, but the only unenchanted robes are the black and blue ones.

Do you know of any clothes that would give the 'Loki' look?