What guild are you going to join first?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

But you can in oblivion, where'd you hear that you can't in skyrim?
Oh, so you can in Oblivion? I was just under the impression that you could only belong to one at a time. I'm probably getting past experiences with other games mixed up. I guess multiple guilds will be good then.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Oh, so you can in Oblivion? I was just under the impression that you could only belong to one at a time. I'm probably getting past experiences with other games mixed up. I guess multiple guilds will be good then.

I certainly remember being kicked from more than one guild at the same time lol. So I'm sure you can be in more than one at a time..

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
my guess is that you probably can just like you can in Oblivion. maybe not.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Reason is exactly what lacks here :|

Come on, this accumulation of titles is stupid. Archmage, warrior king and master thief all in one? Get real, people.

Jeruhmi

I certainly remember being kicked from more than one guild at the same time lol. So I'm sure you can be in more than one at a time..
Woah, you could be kicked from guilds? Wow, looks like I really need to work on my Oblivion playthrough. 9 days till Skyrim release, so I have plenty of time to get up to date :p

Tusck

Reason is exactly what lacks here :|

Come on, this accumulation of titles is stupid. Archmage, warrior king and master thief all in one? Get real, people.

I completely agree with you, however, you could do it in game, which is what the question was. Personally I never played in the warrior or mage guilds. I'm not really an RPer but I agree, being everything is ridiculous.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Woah, you could be kicked from guilds? Wow, looks like I really need to work on my Oblivion playthrough. 9 days till Skyrim release, so I have plenty of time to get up to date :p

Yeah, for instance if you kill a mage, you're out of the mages guild. If you steal from a thief or kill on a job, you're out of the thieves guild, if you break one of the fine tenets you're out of the dark brotherhood :3 (until you kill the wrath of sithis, then you can go back in).. etc. There's ways to be kicked out of all of them, but you can get back in them too. ^^ I think the mages guild has three strikes, idk about the other guilds.

Dvalin

Wow. This thread is more than 2 months old, even before Skyrim was released. Good job using that search option. It's a good forum habit xD
I'm so confused! Clicked on this because it was near the top. Thinking... I wonder what this is about. Lol