What God(s) / Godess(es) does your character worship?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Imperial character worshiped the Cyrodiil pantheon.
Akatosh, Dibella, Arkay, Zenithar, Mara, Stendarr, Kynareth, Julianos, Shezarr, Tiber Septim, Morihaus, Reman

Nord warrior - Shor and his wife Kyne.

Breton Mage - Magnus

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Oh Yeah, My character is A Vampire Lord/Dragonborn he sees himself as a god so he worships himself

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
She worships Kynareth primarily. She's an alchemist, so she has a particular interest in plants. Though she also is particular to Mara and Azura.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
My favorite character, my Argonian, worships nothing, but respects Sithis, Talos and Sheogorath.
Because in the life of a relentless assassin, what is better than murder, battle, and madness?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My favorite character, my Argonian, worships nothing, but respects Sithis, Talos and Sheogorath.
Because in the life of a relentless assassin, what is better than murder, battle, and madness?

Murdering while in a battle madness? AKA berserker rage!

Rimfaxe96

Talos and partly Meridia. Not willing to serve her in the afterlife or crap like this, but I do enjoy killing the undead.

Rimfaxe96

Talos and partly Meridia. Not willing to serve her in the afterlife or crap like this, but I do enjoy killing the undead.
how dare you Disrespect the Dead, Shame on you

I don't mind the Dead and respect them as long as they remain dead and remain in their graves. But since half the Nords that were buried seem to crawl out of the earth as soon as I get too close to one of their dungeons I will gladly use the Dawnbreaker to ensure they see the turnips from below again.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
My Breton: Kenny Nels worships Sheogorath
My Nord: McKinley the Joker Worships Talos.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
My Redguard: Onsi (Warrior-God)
My Nord: Sithis/Padomay

My current character, Anja (also my main, and the only one who's name I remember), is a Nord and she only follows Auriel/Akatosh and Talos. Though I'm not really that into it, I just use whatever shrine I see, if she's poisoned or whatever.

Wicka waaah!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts