What games do you play?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EleanorUnicorn

Until maybe two years ago the ONLY thing I played was The Sims. I have spent so many hours on those games, it's almost embarrassing. I still play it a lot, but not as much as before.

Right now I'm obsessed with Trine 2 and well... Skyrim, of course.
I recently went through both Machinarium and Bothanicula, both really good games.

everyone is obsessed with the sims at some point lol :D i had the original sims when i was little, then sims 2, and now sims 3 with pets, but i never play it anymore. i even got my boyfriend into the sims a year or 2 ago, and he went mad creating loads of houses and families, but he doesn't bother with it anymore either. and a lot of my friends have said that machinarium is amazing, but i never got round to looking at it :oops:

Grey Fox

Soon to be Diablo III for me. WOOT!! I've been waiting a really llooooonnnnnnnggggggg time for this one. Absolute awesomeness:D Legos are a close second, erm...I mean third.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid series
God of War series
Indigo Prochecy
Shadows of the Colossus
Castlevania
Assassin's Creed
Heavy Rain
Prototype
Final Fantasy 7
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

Dallas-Arbiter

I get so hardcore into certain games I play them until the next big thing comes out. Here's a quick history, starting when Bethesda ruined my life:

Oblivion 2007-2008 PS3 and PC
Fallout 3 2008-2010
Fallout New Vegas 2010-2011
Fallout 1,2 2011 (For a while I didn't have a video card, and fallout 1 and 2 was all my PC could run)
Skyrim December 15 2011- until the next elder scrolls or Fallout comes out.

I don't stay up on all the games out there, I find something I like, and stick with it.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Currently I have a bunch of games installed but I only play 2 of them: Skyrim and Rage. I've completed the others (like Fallout 3 and Fallout NV) or gradually lost interest in them. I fear my enthusiasm for Skyrim is slowly waning as well; perhaps it's time to take a break until the DLC comes out. And besides, now that it's summer I don't spend that much time in front of the computer.. I prefer to spend my leisure time outdoors as much as I can.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
words with friends

_MorDred_

I just started playing The Witcher 2 and am really liking it. I was playing Skyrim but have stopped :sadface:. I also am into MW3 and Android games.

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
My friend dared me to buy Dante's Inferno...
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD...

Docta Corvina

Metal Gear Solid series
God of War series
Indigo Prochecy
Shadows of the Colossus
Castlevania
Assassin's Creed
Heavy Rain
Prototype
Final Fantasy 7
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

Hey, it's always awesome to see another Castlevania fan! :D Sometimes I feel as though we are a dying breed, heh. What's your favorite game(s) in the series?

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I haven't played them all, sadly. My favorites are the first one, Aria of Sorrow and Lords of Shadow. Can't wait to play as Dracula in the second upcoming game. At least I hope that's what we'll be able to do.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Count me in as another FPS junkie. I also like puzzlers. Limbo was awesome when I first started playing it, and it continues to be awesome now, imo. I'm hoping its developers come out with some sort of sequel. On the flip side of that mood-setting black/white/gray is the Portal series. What? Puzzles and humor? Where do I sign? I do have Catherine, just haven't played it yet. I dunno, some annoying game called Skyrim seems to have usurped all my other games. ;)

Also from XBLA, I like Comic Jumper, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, and the Dishwasher series. Slicing and dicing at its finest. :)

I recently started playing Borderlands, since I have heard such good things about it. HOOKED. I am even finding it hard to care about the Dawnguard DLC because I'm so consumed by Borderlands :eek:

Also, Terraria.

alexponting96

Hello Friends!!!!!!!!

I am a huge fan of games . I like to play games.I play adventure ,missions,racing and sports games.

The games that i am currently playing are :-

Need For Speed Most Wanted
GTA San Andress
Fifa (07,08,09,10,11)
Call Of Duty
Max Payne 3

These are all my favorite games. I play all these games. I like all these games.I like the graphics of this games.

Fallout series
Total war series
Mass effect series
TES series
Men of War series.
CoD series
Damn i play a lot of games with sequels and prequels...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts