What does your character hoard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I had one character who hoarded dwarven cups. There were cups everywhere in her home in Solitude. Another character hoarded books. All of them seem to hoard all ores and smithing supplies. One trip from Riften to Riverwood netted 113 pieces of leather--that was a bear-pelt hoarding trip. My current character is a collector of all things odd and one of a kind, like the "Bloody Mugs" and of course, the various bugs in a jar-bee, butterfly, luna moth. She doesn't hoard anything else, she's the first character to sell off everything she gathers.

Vaga8ond

I collect books. Ever since Helgen, I have been picking up every book I see and taking it home. I have filled up all the bookshelves in Breezehome and Honeyside. Btw when I say books, I just mean the lore books (ex. Olaf and the Dragon). So no notes or journals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostbite Venom, I love that ish .. and soul gems, can never have enough of them.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I have a problem with hoarding ...... everything. So I had to get organised, though it did take a lot of time to do it:

History books, gems and jewellery - All in Proudspire Manor
Journals and skill books are in Honeyside.
Thane weapons and shields are in Breezehome
Special weapons and unusual armour are in Winstad Manor
Soul Gems and self enchanted weapons and armour are in Vlindrel Hall
Alchemy ingredients and potions are in Lakeview Manor
Ingots and ores are at Heljarchen hall along with all the weapons and armour I've crafted.

and the place I kick back with the weird and wonderful is Severin Manor - aka my man cave where I escape the family.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm just glad it said hoarding and not whoring.

:eek:

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
everything with value....LOL
Arrows are my downfall though, all together I have almost 10,000 sitting in a cupboard. I am lvl 79 though.
I hold them till I get my speech up enough to where I can start selling for what they are worth.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i hoard cheese lots and lots of chesse i cant enter my home is white run without it lagging because of all the cheese at least 500 wheels of cheese. idk why i hoard cheese i just do lol

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
My builds usually end up with at least one copy of every available item. If it's a useful item, multiple copies. If not, then just a single copy. All perfectly organized, displayed and/or stored. I'm sure there is an illness there somewhere.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
gemstones, ores and ingots. Don't know why, but from the very beginning I've always done this and have never been able to stop. Never know when my light armor mage with no smithing skills may need an orichalcum ingot... Actually sounds kind of stupid.. OH! and I can't resist buying and looting every single lockpick I can get my hands on. By level 20 I always have over 1,000 and, on the last build I just deleted, I had over 4K! I don't think there's that many locks in SR for me to use them on, but, you know, just in case...

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I just opened a chest with quantities of most alchemy ingredients ..... not what I was expecting to find, but definitely hoarded.