• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShapelessHorr0r

The title says it:

• Race
  • Profession
  • Current Level
  • Standing Stone
  • Favorite Shout (you can have an extra for dragon fighting)
  • Armor
  • Current and/or Favorite Faction
  • Highest Skill
  • Favorite Quest
  • Potions/Poisons? Yes or No
  • Follower (if you have one)
  • Good, Neutral, or Bad
  • Back Story (if you care for one)
  • A Pic would be great

I am:

Dark Elf
Assassin/thief/bit of a warrior
Will get Shadow Stone but current one is the thief stone
Unrelenting Force
Iron Boots of Lifting, Scaled Armor, Novice Hood, Bracers of Deft Hands, Ring (25 health), necklace
Current-Companions,Favorite-Dark Bro hood
Archery
Rescue Missions from Vilkas
A little
No
Neutral
<ShapelessHorr0r (real name unknown) came from Marrowind as an assassin who was unfortunately caught and brought to Skyrim. He had many enemies and wishes to start over as an assassin, helping people in need. But... he can't leave it all behind...>
Sorry can't get a pic :sadface:

What about y'all.

ghost311

Slice
Redguard
Sneak/Archery/One handed
Don't really have a stone
Aura whisper
Nightingale full set
Dark brotherhood(complete),Current-College of winterhold
I like all of them so far
If i need it
None
Depends on how i wake up,haha
(Rob) Has been followed by thalmor for years until he was finally caught and sent to helgan, Played a big role in the war against the aldmeri forces

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
Breton
warrior/one handed
dont have a stone
the shout that makes them drop their weapons...(its great when they run)
full dwarven armour
dont have a favourite faction at the mo,just trying to level up before joinig.
highest skill is one handed or smithing.
fave quest has to be getting things for people
sometimes use frost bite poison if im hunting
no follower as of yet.
good or neutral,going for good though.
ok,so moley used to be a farmer and a ramsacked his farm,killing all his livestockfamily man until one night when some thalmor came and ramsacked his farm killing all his livestock,they then raped and murdered his wife and took his children as slaves.moley now vows to kill all thalmor and search for his missing children.he has also trained as a warrior to help him on his quest.
for pic,see profile pic

IpmaN

• Khajiit
  • Assassin/Archer/Thief
  • Thief Stone
  • Unrelenting Force/Marked for Death
  • Nightingale Full Set/Shrouded Full Set
  • Current - DB / Favorite - Thieve's Guild
  • Sneak
  • The Forbidden Legends
  • Depends on the situation
  • Lydia my All time favorite :p
  • Neutral
  • Backstory - None
  • Picture - I'll post it later. ( I'm @ work right now :D )

Sevrin

Purr

:3
I'll tell about my favourite character : )
  • High Elf
  • Mage
  • The Lover Stone, going to change it soon though
  • Marked for Death. I don't use any other shout
  • Full Dragonscale armor and each of them have 2-entchantings. : )
  • I like all of them, but maybe Dark Brotherhood
  • Maybe Destruction (she's also very good with alteration and illusion and loves enchanting items!)
  • Forbidden Legend
  • Poisons no, potions every now and then, not very often.
  • No follower at the moment, usually I love travelling with follower, but I have lost already three followers (Jenassa, Belrand and Lydia). :/ I don't know where they went and one of them was my lovely wife ;_; I'm missing you!
  • Neutral I suppose? Bad things and good things, good faction and bad faction...
  • She just doesn't remember why she end up to Skyrim and why she almost got executed. She still remembers everything about her friends and home
  • Sorry about bad quality!
8vs13n.jpg

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
  • Race - Nord
  • Profession - Dark Lord of Skyrim (Vampire Nercomage, former Arch-Mage)
  • Current Level - 30
  • Standing Stone - Mage
  • Favorite Shout (you can have an extra for dragon fighting) FUS RO DAH
  • Armor - Arch-Mage Robes, Sneaking Boots, Fire resistant ring, Savon's Amulet
  • Current and/or Favorite Faction - Current: The College of Winterhold
  • Highest Skill - Conjuration
  • Favorite Quest - Dark Brotherhood and Civil War
  • Potions/Poisons? Yes or No - Typical Healing and Magicka
  • Follower (if you have one) - Death Thralls or Daedra Lords. Occasional Merc will follow, but that's just to scout for new Thralls. If there lack in anyway, I'll kill and leave them were they lie.
  • Good, Neutral, or Bad - Evil
  • Back Story - Former Legate and Arch-Mage. She watched her best friend Lydia die by the hands of a Nercomage named Sild the Warlock. After slaying him, Mina carried her friends body and placed her in the nearest room, vowing to find a way to resurrect her. As a simple Novice in the school of Magic, she headed to The College of Winterhold to hone her craft. She studied under the greatest teachers. Moved up in ranks quickly, catching the eye of the Arch-Mage. During her tenured, the College was attacked by a strange force. The attack cost the Arch-Mage his life. After resolving the conflict, she was appointed new Arch-Mage by the members of the College. Feeling that time was no longer on her side, she divulged deeper into the Dark Arts. Warned many times by her colleagues of the evil nature in calling forth the dead, she ignored their plies and long into the night she trained. After mastering the school of Conjuration, she set out to test her Death Thrall in the real world. She posed as a helpless women, dressed in rags, kneeling on the path to Winterhold. A wanderer stopped to help. When he was close enough, she stabbed him through the heart with a dagger. She dragged his body off the path and up the snowing hills. There, out of sight, she performed the Death Thrall and watched in stunned amazement as the wanderer came back to life. Thrilled that she would soon be reunited with Lydia, she torched the Thrall and used her Shout to scatter his ashes into the wind. Her mind twisted by the unnatural and evil Dark Arts, her goal shifted. She would resurrect her Lydia. Only now she yearned for immortality. Together they would live forever. After achieving her goal, she entered Lydia's tomb, past the rotting corpse of Sild the Warlock and entered the room where Lydia's body lie. Only Lydia's body was gone. Mina was too late. Some treasure hunters found the body and took it to Whiterun where it was cremated. Filled pain, angry, rage. Her mind already twisted, her soul already damned, she walked into a small town and killed every living being. Returning to the College, she made a new vow: To watch the world burn. Summoning Daedra Lords and Thralls to raid towns and Holds, resurrecting the towns own dead to fight for her, she has now taken the place of Alduin. Those who live to tell the tale no longer call her Arch-Mage. She is no longer the Civil-War Hero. She is The Dark Lord of Skyrim. Fuelled by endless pain, twisted by the power of the Dark Arts. A soulless Vampire hell bent on total destruction.
  • A Pic would be great-1.JPG
It's not the greatest picture at all but here is one I had on my phone. In the middle is Mina Tepes, my character, Sild the Warlock and Astrid of the DB are my Death Thralls and a Frost Antioch summoned by Sild. We just raided a small town.

Deekeus
Race: Argonian
Assassin
Lv15
Thief stone
No shouts
Shrouded armor for assassinations, but when walking around town I wear the Saviors Hide because it doesn't make sense that you could walk around Skyrim wearing tje uniform of a notorious criminal organization without getting arested
Dark Brotherhood
No potions
No follower

Deekeus was one of the most powerfull merchants in Leawin, no one did anything without his permission, but then it was discovered that he illegally sold skooma and balmora blue from his basement he was forced to flee Cyrodil. He made it to Skyrim but was attacked and severly wounded by a saber cat. He woke up in the inn in Riverwood penniless and his clothes in tatters. He became a hunter but his psycopathic nature made him want more difficult prey so he joined the brotherhood. He doen't see it as murder but as the ultimate hunt.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
My newest character who I am rapidly falling in love with.
  • Race: Khajiit.
  • Profession: Thief.
  • Current Level: 11.
  • Standing Stone: Thief Stone currently, but I'll be changing it to Apprentice Stone soon.
  • Favorite Shout: None yet, but I'm betting it'll be Throw Voice.
  • Armor: Plain black robes or Thieves Guild gear.
  • Current and/or Favorite Faction: Thieves Guild.
  • Highest Skill: Sneak, currently at 42.
  • Favorite Quest: Any of the thievery jobs that Delvin and Vex give.
  • Potions/Poisons? Potions, yes. Poisons, no; my Khajiit is a pacifist.
  • Follower: None.
  • Good, Neutral, or Bad: Half good (he's a pacifist and won't kill anything), half bad (he's a kleptomaniac and will steal everything that isn't nailed down).
  • Back Story: I haven't concocted anything detailed yet, but I can tell you that he has an immense obsession with fish (he is a cat, after all), and will steal, or attempt to steal, every single piece of fish he sees.
  • Pic: Haven't taken one, but I play on 360 so pictures never look that great, anyway!

Sweetroll Girl

Race: Argonian
Profession: Sneak/Archery
Current Level: 22
Standing Stone: Don't have one
Favorite Shout: Disarming
Armor: Lite, Armor of the old gods.
Current and/or Favorite Faction: The Companions
Highest Skill: Archery
Favorite Quest: Clavicus Vile quest, not for sure the name of the actual quest. haha.
Potions/Poisons?: Healing and true shot potion.
Follower: None.
Good, Neutral, or Bad- Neutral
Back Story: Shadow-Walker, has no memory of his life before coming to Skyrim. He is not even sure if Shadow-Walker is his actual name, he just thought it sounded right when the soldier asked him. He doesn't fully agree with the Stormcloaks or the Imperials. So he is undecided of his place in the war as of now. Shadow-Walker doesn't care much for killing others, but will kill if absolutely necessary. He is currently trying to figure himself out and trying to find a soul mate to walk through life with.

Vspin101

Verdandi
Race: Nord
Warrior
Steed
Slow Time
Light Stormcloak Officer armor
Companion and Legionare
One handed (blade)
Too many to choose
yes to both
none for now
Good
Verdandi grew up in Bruma with her parents living an ordinary life. She was adventurous and always dreamnt of exploring the world and doing some heroic deed. She was a devote believer in Talos, and constantly looked up to the Champion of Cyrodill (a strong female figure) whose statue had remained in Bruma for over 200 years. When her parents fell ill and died with an undignosible disease she could no longer stay in Bruma and decided to return to the land of her ancestors. Unfortunately the "adventurous" life was not as she imagined and she found herself unprepared and soon arrested and facing execution as she crossed the border. After escaping she made her way to Whiterun where she was offered sanctuary by the Companions. It was there where she learned to fight. As the civil war grew worse and the rumor that a dragon had destroyed Helgen spread, she decided it would help to tell the Jarl her experience at Helgen. Little did she know this would mark the beginning of a long an depic journey...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
doonkur, a Khajiit
Assassin, Thief, Explorer
67 (and slow in levelling up now)
Lovers' Stone
Storm Call & Slow Time
Dragon Scale for light (he looks like a samurai!) & Orcish for heavy
Dark Brotherhood (no contest)
Too many
The hit on Vittoria Vici. Sweaty palms leading up to the arrow's release, practice run for my escape at least six times, then run like hell
Potions yes, poisons not any more
Mjoll the Lionness (Wife & Follower)
All three, depending on what I'm doing
Backstory? I should come up with one
No pic, lame in that category lol

Brianthelionz

Imperial
Paladin
Level 30
Warrior stone
Fire breath , & fus ro da
Epic steel plate armor , and ebony gauntlets of smithing
Mages questline
Final Mage mission
Potions in dire circumstances prefer to heal myself
No followers
Good unless you count in boredom I went to winter hold during storm cloak missions ans slaughter all of winter hold but they're bad guys anyways

LunaMoth

Nord, Female.
Hunter of supernatural beings, Imperial Legion Agent (Main skills: Sneak, Archery, Alchemy, Enchanting, LA).
Level 69.
Lord Stone.
Aura Whisper, Marked for Death.
Solitude Guard Armor(45% health & stamina regain), Masked Worn Shouded Cowl(80% bow dam & water Breathing (planning to create cowl soon), Penitus Oculatus Boot(40% sneak & muffled), Penitus Oculatus Bracers(40% bow dam & 40% sneak).
Ebony Bow(200 dam with 100 skill & 5 overdraw alone) enchantments: 1 sec soul trap & 85 magicka damage.
Thieves Guild.
12 skills at 100.
Fav quest? most of Thieves Guild ones.
Yes.
No followers.
Neutral but does a lot of good deeds.
Back story? maybe another time.
jug28x.jpg

Best shot I could get, sorry.

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
My two main characters:

Race Redguard (male)
Profession Thief/Warrior
Current Level 53
Standing Stone Steed Stone
Favorite Shout (you can have an extra for dragon fighting) unrelenting force and fire breath
Armor Guildmaster Armour
Current and/or Favorite Faction Thieves Guild
Highest Skill archery and smithing (100)
Favorite Quest The Civil War quest
Potions/Poisons? Yes or No Yes.
Follower (if you have one) Mjoll the Lioness
Good, Neutral, or Bad He's pretty neutral
Back Story (if you care for one) omg too long to post.
A Pic would be great

And the other one
Race Khajiit (female)
Profession Mage
Current Level 15
Standing Stone The apprentice Stone
Favorite Shout (you can have an extra for dragon fighting) Unrelenting Force
Armor Novice destruction robe (I think the name is) or leather armour.
Current and/or Favorite Faction current: Companions. Haven't started the others yet, but I'm thinking it'll be the Thieves Guild, because it awesome.
Highest Skill Dectruction magic and sneak are tied.
Favorite Quest The College quests
Potions/Poisons? Yes or No yes.
Follower (if you have one) none yet. It'll most likely be Jzargo.
Good, Neutral, or Bad good.
Back Story (if you care for one) too long
A Pic would be great

No pics, I'm on a tablet ATM

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts