what do you think is the most best assassin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

the best assassin I think is this is one who.....???

• one who uses the most powerful blades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one who gets the most kills to become a god killer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
here take my poll and take the time to expand your assassin knowledge.lets explain this together.

now I would say invisibilty and the one who never gets caught depends on the player and skills of the character itself.is I believe you have to know the situation and the surroundings are your targets.

heatherelectra

Premium Member
I have been most successful when I take the time to watch and learn the situation; for example, in the thieve's guild quest at Calcelmo's laboratory, I hide in the shadows and watch the patrol patterns before making my way in. There are also various traps to help you take out the guards. If you rush through, you're going to miss those details and end up in trouble.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Personally, I find most of my assassin's are partially inspired by Artemis Entreri. So I probably place weapon skill higher than other players. So its watch learn, strike, and fight if neccessary. Though I do not watch patrols i predict the patterns and it usually works out. Aura Vision is a lifesaver :p

But I agree with heatherelectra details are the assassin's best weapon more than his bow and dagger.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
well seriously,I just fire an arrow let them search where the arrow landed for a bit and look for distractions I can make to get them to search in that spot and walk up silently like aghostess and stab them behind the back and slit there necks.and now I am almost a level 40 and I have plenty of killing to do.mwhahahaahahahaha

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
The most best eh?

Also, I can't believe this is a thread.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
the one who uses correct grammar.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts