what do you think is the best way to kill dragons?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you think is the most best way to kill dragons?

• Total voters

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
My personal favorite is magic.

Dual-cast destruction magic with the impact perk keeps dragons perpetually staggered. They're literally helpless so long as you keep those dual-thunderbolts raining down on them. Thunderbolt is also instant, so it's great for hitting them on the wing, without having to worry about "leading" your target, like you do with archery or fire/ice magic.

ShadowGambit

Sneak attack with a bow.

With a +147% Fortify Archery potion, the dragon doesn't stand a chance.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well for a lil' high leveled characters, Use ranged weapons and when the guy is down on knees, whack him with melee for a sweet kill cam

Tara

The second he lands, I beat him a bit with a my shield so that he doesn't blow fire all over me. Then I repeatedly stab him until he looks like he's going to bite me or something. Rinse and repeat. ^^

Dallas-Arbiter

I just sneak attack with my bow to get his attention, then just shoot at him as fast as I can Legolas style When I used the shouts, I hit one with Unrelenting Force once while it was circling above me minding it's own business. I wanted his soul, and I got it.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I don't always kill dragons, but when I do, I prefer to hack the pl*** out of them. - The Most Interesting Man in Skyrim

hahahaha....well just one daedric arrow with a nightingale bow straight threw the head should finish the job mate in a few shots.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I guess it depends on your charecter build

If you are a melee fighter you should try and use a bow to shoot at in the air (even if you suck at using one like my warrior charecter). Then when it lands drink a potion of resist whatever element it is breathing and charge in there. Usually try to stay behind it or on the side of it (pro tip: dragon teeth hurt real bad ;))

Mage charecters shouldnt get anywhere near a dragons mouth obviously due to low health and armor, but I have found spaming bolt variety spells of the opposite element of the dragon you are fighting (fire for a frost dragon ect.) is extremly effective.

personally my archer battlemage charecter uses bow and magic to fight at range and then just runs in at the end to finish the dragon with his swords.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts