What do you play Skyrim on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What do you play Skyrim on?

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
PC. Like some one else said I also prefer keyboard and mouse.

My computer spec:
- Intel Core2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz
- 3GB Ram
- GeForce 9600 GT 1GB

...I play on highest video setting. I couldn't believe my computer is capable of it.

Panthera

Don Gato
Tnx, one guy made it for me. ;)

Rotceh

PS3 all the way...

OdysseusGamer

I play on PS3 too.

Got a gaming PC this christmas, that is capable of running skyrim on high settings but I always go back to PS3 lol...

I noticed that PC got way better graphics, mods, better performance and overall stuff, i dont even dislike using a mouse and keyboard...but nothing can replace playing skyrim on a big tv while laying down on the bed or a comfortable couch.

Kuurus

I play on PS3 too.

Got a gaming PC this christmas, that is capable of running skyrim on high settings but I always go back to PS3 lol...

I noticed that PC got way better graphics, mods, better performance and overall stuff, i dont even dislike using a mouse and keyboard...but nothing can replace playing skyrim on a big tv while laying down on the bed or a comfortable couch.
You can do that with a wireless keyboard if you like :). I prefer being in my cozy office setup, the chair is comfortable and works for me. But I've got a friend who does all his PC gaming on his couch using a wireless keyboard with a touchpad and the 55" TV as his monitor.

Static

My laptop. 2.40 GHz i3 Core, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB, 4GB of RAM - runs beautifully (if slightly warm) on ultra.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts